View of the East and South stands at King Power Stadium
Image by: Leicester City
All the details you need to get in touch with us...
Club Telephone Number: 0844 815 5000
Leicester City Football Club,
King Power Stadium,
For ticketing including grass roots, season tickets, hospitality, memberships, Fox Travel, car parking, mail order including signed merchandise, Foxes Player, tours, Filbert appearances, matchday pa & video screen messages, football coaching courses and football birthday parties, email: email@example.com
Non Matchday Hospitality
Enquiries for non matchday events including conference & banqueting, exhibitions, weddings and Christmas bookings, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Fanzone, customer service, charity requests and customer feedback, email: email@example.com
Junior & Family
If you have an enquiry about Junior supporters and family enquiries or want to join our FREE junior membership scheme, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LCFC in the Community
If you require any information or have a safeguarding children concern please contact LCFC Children's Officer on email@example.com
If you are a grass roots football club please get in touch with us we have a number of matchday experiences and ticketing initiatives for our junior supporters, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in any job vacancies that are listed on the official website, please e-mail email@example.com
Matchday Media Accreditation
If you are a member of the media and are requesting Media Accreditation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(please note working press must be Football Dataco registered to be granted access to media facilities at King Power Stadium.)
Foxes Player Registration & Technical Support
If you have a registration query or would like technical support for Foxes Player, please email@example.com
- Plaques can be ordered to be erected on our Remembrance Stone. The plaques are in blue acrylic with silver wording. 15 – 18 words may be chosen by yourselves and need to be submitted to us in writing please.
- The cost of the plaque is £75, incl VAT. Cheques should be made out to ‘County Engraving’. This usually takes approximately 2 weeks.
- We will then erect the plaque on our stone and phone or email you when this has been done.
- Scatterings in our Remembrance Garden can be carried out at any time by yourselves including weekends as long as it does not clash with a match day. Scatterings can be administered by either a Funeral Director or our Club Chaplain if he is available.
- Scatterings need to be booked in advance, at least 48 hours before the desired date please.
- All scatterings need to take place in the centre circle of pebbles in either of the gardens.
The cost for a scattering is £25 incl VAT – cheque to be made out to LCFC.