Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?
CASUAL COACHING STAFF REQUIRED
Leicester City Football Club Community Trust LCFC Community Trust is looking to recruit enthusiastic and dynamic level 2 coaches to deliver on its exciting new projects around Leicestershire.
The candidates must hold a minimum and up to date Level 2 qualification essential and Youth mod 1 desirable.
Coaches will be required to work across the city and county delivering a high standard of work in our Schools Programme, Holiday Courses and Education Projects.
This may include working evenings and weekends as well as during curriculum time.
The successful candidates will need to have the following attributes:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to improve and develop young players whilst creating a safe and fun environment.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- The ability to demonstrate and have an understanding of the learning styles of young players.
- Excellent communication skills. Suitable candidates will not only meet the minimum expected level of qualification but will be able to demonstrate the attitude and behaviour necessary to work with children of all ages and abilities within the city and county.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo a comprehensive screening process through the Disclosure and Barring Service. (DBS) or by post to LCFC Community Trust, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. (Please note only written applications will be accepted and we would respectfully ask you not to apply by telephone.)
If you wish to be considered for our recruitment and selection process and you have the required qualifications and experience we are looking for, please send a cover letter and your CV along with any other related information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 9 December, 2013.
We are also looking to appoint a team of coaches to deliver a programme designed to meet the needs of disabled footballers. Experience of coaching and working with disabled participants is desirable for these posts.
Please contact by email email@example.com
. If you wish to be considered for both posts please send you CV to both of the above email addresses. Leicester City Football Club Community Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.
RESPONSE TEAM STEWARDS
Responsible for carrying out search duties at the turnstiles, pre event safety checks, evacuation procedures, liaising with Police Officers and the safe ejection of spectators.
Applicants must have a strong character, self motivated in tandem with first class communication and interpersonal skills. A team player is essential.
Matchday safety stewards have the responsibility for directing members of the public who are entering or leaving the King Power Stadium in order to achieve an even flow of spectators in the viewing areas, thus ensuring that no overcrowding occurs in a particular section of the stadium.
Monitor sections of the stadium to deal with any emergency that may arise. Control entrances and exits as well as other strategic points; especially exit gates and doors that are not continuously open during the match. Ensure the ongoing safety and control of all members of the public before, during and after the event.
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit an approachable, helpful and proactive Children/Family warden to work on a matchday as part of its continuing push to improve service and experience for families in its Family Stand.
The Successful candidates must be over 18 years of age. You will be expected to work every home fixture and will be required to achieve an NVQ level 2 in spectator control. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
LEICESTERSHIRE-BASED MATCHDAY BETTING CASHIERS REQUIRED
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
- Promoting the match day betting service and the relevant specials/promotions in the area you are assigned
- Processing bets from supporters in concourse and corporate areas prior to kick off
- Cash handling and reconciling paperwork quickly and efficiently
- Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The successful candidates must be:
- Honest and reliable
- Professional and smart in appearance
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season, including over Christmas and Easter
- Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
- Ideally experienced and strong in customer service and cash handling An understanding of betting/odds would be beneficial but it is not a pre-requisite.
Additional hours and responsibilities may be available to the right candidates.
Hours: On match days, three hours per match (weekends and evenings)
Rate of pay: £8.33 per hour Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, please visit www.bdstadia.co.uk/application where you can fill out our online application stating King Power Stadium as your preferred ground - applications via email will not be accepted.
Please complete all sections including references and attach a photo. Due to the number of applications receive we are only able to contact those who are successful, however some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional positions become available. Leicester City Football Club's in-stadium betting operator, BD Stadia, are looking to add to their team of part-time cashiers to assist in the processing of bets on a match day.