Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?HOUSEKEEPING CASUAL OPERATIVES
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a number of Casual Staff to join its Housekeeping Department. The position will be on an as and when required basis which will mainly revolve around match days to ensure that the highest degree of cleaning and customer care is delivered at all times.
The successful candidate will have experience in a cleaning/housekeeping environment, a flexible approach to work and good attention to detail. This must be combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a polite and courteous manner. You will need to demonstrate that you are a good team player but also able to work on your own initiative and have excellent customer care skills.
Please note that this position may include working outside at times.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter, either by email to email@example.com
or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
Closing Date: Sunday 28th December 2014
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
As part of the LCFC development programme in Thailand the Club is seeking two candidates for an exciting opportunity to work within the Thai Premier League with one of the leading Clubs. There are two full-time positions available requiring a commitment to working outside of the UK.
The placements carry a package for services and the opportunity to lead respective Sport Science or Performance Analysis programs at a leading Thai Premier League club. Selected candidates will be required to undertake an internal induction process and complete the necessary safeguarding procedures at LCFC to coincide with training protocols at LCFC. The package for both positions include a salary ranged between 15-20K per year (dependent upon experience), one bedroom condominium and three return economy flights per season. Candidates will be required to meet Thai visa work permit conditions.
Athletic Conditioning Coach - to commence from Mid-December 2014.
• Capable of using Catapult S5 GPS units and Polar Team 2 heart-rate monitors to record and analyse field based loading.
• Provide feedback accordingly to coaching staff on training and match-play data
• Design and deliver fitness, conditioning, warm ups and individual programs.
• Organise and deliver physiological testing and monitoring procedures to identify training program responses and readiness to train variables.
Performance Analyst – to commence Mid-December 2014 or at latest Mid-January 2015
• To provide analytical feedback from matches and training of squad / individual players.
• Be able to utilise analysis programs and present accordingly.
DESIRED CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION:
Candidates will be expected to possess the following:
• Educated to Undergraduate level in Sport Science and Performance Analysis.
• Previous experience of delivery physical training programmes to individual or groups of athletes in team sports
• Willing to commit to a lengthy period of work abroad
• A disciplined and hard work ethic geared towards safe and effective delivery of sessions
• A friendly personality that is open minded and willing to learn and review on regular occasions
• Good IT and presentation skills
• Applications must be submitted with a current CV and covering letter (1 side of A4 max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than 21/11/2014.
• Interviews to take place week commencing 24/11/2014. The LCFC Community Trust is expanding its delivery by offering an exciting range of activities and opportunities across the City And county. New initiatives will be commencing this autumn and we are looking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic coaches and development officers to deliver on Education and social Inclusion projects.