Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?As part of the LCFC development programme in Thailand the Club is seeking two candidates for an exciting opportunity to work within the Thai Premier League with one of the leading Clubs. There are two full-time positions available requiring a commitment to working outside of the UK.
The placements carry a package for services and the opportunity to lead respective Sport Science or Performance Analysis programs at a leading Thai Premier League club. Selected candidates will be required to undertake an internal induction process and complete the necessary safeguarding procedures at LCFC to coincide with training protocols at LCFC. The package for both positions include a salary ranged between 15-20K per year (dependent upon experience), one bedroom condominium and three return economy flights per season. Candidates will be required to meet Thai visa work permit conditions.
Athletic Conditioning Coach - to commence from Mid-December 2014.
• Capable of using Catapult S5 GPS units and Polar Team 2 heart-rate monitors to record and analyse field based loading.
• Provide feedback accordingly to coaching staff on training and match-play data
• Design and deliver fitness, conditioning, warm ups and individual programs.
• Organise and deliver physiological testing and monitoring procedures to identify training program responses and readiness to train variables.
Performance Analyst – to commence Mid-December 2014 or at latest Mid-January 2015
• To provide analytical feedback from matches and training of squad / individual players.
• Be able to utilise analysis programs and present accordingly.
DESIRED CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION:
Candidates will be expected to possess the following:
• Educated to Undergraduate level in Sport Science and Performance Analysis.
• Previous experience of delivery physical training programmes to individual or groups of athletes in team sports
• Willing to commit to a lengthy period of work abroad
• A disciplined and hard work ethic geared towards safe and effective delivery of sessions
• A friendly personality that is open minded and willing to learn and review on regular occasions
• Good IT and presentation skills
• Applications must be submitted with a current CV and covering letter (1 side of A4 max) to email@example.com
no later than 21/11/2014.
• Interviews to take place week commencing 24/11/2014.
The LCFC Community Trust is expanding its delivery by offering an exciting range of activities and opportunities across the City And county. New initiatives will be commencing this autumn and we are looking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic coaches and development officers to deliver on Education and social Inclusion projects. Casual Development Coach - click here
HOUSEKEEPING TEAM MANAGER
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a Team Manager for its Housekeeping Department.
The position will be permanent, working a basic 40 hour flexible week assisting the Head of Housekeeping with planning, organising and developing the housekeeping.operation at the Stadium and Training Ground facility ensuring the highest degree of cleaning and customer care is delivered at all times.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar position in a supervisor/manager capacity and have a flexible approach to work.
This must be combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a polite and courteous manner. You will need to demonstrate a calm and professional approach in stressful situations be a good team leader but also able to work on your own initiative and have excellent customer care skills.
Duties will include:
• Managing the day to day activities of the housekeeping department to include the quality driven cleansing regime of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms/toilets, executive suites, changing rooms, external areas and associated car parks.
• Planning, organising and managing team members to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction
• Promote the maintenance of a safe environment.
• To be responsible for the daily efficient and effective operation of the housekeeping department, ensuring high level standards of cleanliness is maintained.
A full clean driving licence is essential, as well as being computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
Closing Date: Friday 7th November 2014 Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.