Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?
CASUAL ACADEMY PHYSIOTHERAPIST/SPORTS THERAPIST
Leicester City FC Academy is seeking to recruit a number of casual staff to join their medical team to provide physiotherapy services during academy training sessions and games.
Successful applicants will be required to commit to a flexible rota covering weekend and evening fixtures and occasionally evening training sessions.
• To provide pitch side first aid when required
• Carry out pitch/pitch side assessment and deliver treatment to injured players
• To ensure appropriate physiotherapeutic interventions to players with injuries and ensure that prevention of injury strategies are implemented.
• Report to full-time Academy Physiotherapists following each training session/game on all injuries, treatments and rehabilitations.
• To represent the Club with integrity.
• To adhere to and communicate the Club’s brand values to stakeholders whenever the opportunity arises.
• The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the Club values and policies and procedures, in particular Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act.
• To ensure that the Club’s Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Duties will also include:
• Demonstrates honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all time.
• Resilience and the ability to maintain professionalism and a calm demeanour at all times.
• To adhere and communicate the Club’s brand values to stakeholders whenever the opportunity arises.
• A commitment to continuing professional development and undertaking required training, including mandatory Club Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety training.
• Chartered Physiotherapist (HCPC and Csp registered) or Sports Therapist/Rehabilitator
• FA Intermediate First Aid Certificate (or willing to work towards)
• Previous experience working within a youth sport environment
• FA Safeguarding Certificate
• FA CRB
If you feel, you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations, either by email or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
Closing Date: Friday 3 March, 2017
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer. Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups and expects all staff to share this commitment.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
The Security Team at Leicester City Football Club is being expanded and opportunities now exist to join the team as a Search Steward.
• Meeting and greeting customers/ spectators – you should be polite, helpful and courteous to all supporters and staff
• Any searching of the individuals or their property
• Application of the ground regulations and how they apply to visitors
• Working toward the overall objective of keeping visitors, staff and the ground safe and secure
• You are not engaged to watch the game, but are expected to concentrate on your area of responsibility
Key skills and competencies:
• The ability to interact with confidence with a wide variety of persons with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure with a calm and considered approach
• Attention to detail and the ability to follow instruction
You will need to have, or be willing to work towards an NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Spectator Safety or equivalent proven experience through the Police or other services.
Please note that this position requires a willingness to work unsociable hours which includes evenings, weekends and public or bank holidays.
You would be expected to be present at all home fixtures for around 4.5 hours per event, dependant on the nature of the fixture and the kick-off time.
You will receive the appropriate training to ensure you comply with current legislative requirements and also an awareness of the relevant club policies, match day procedures and operating principles.
Relevant experience in dealing with people in a customer service environment would be an advantage. You will need to be physically capable of undertaking these searching duties and standing for several hours.
The position attracts a competitive hourly rate and there may be opportunities for other duties undertaking this type of role.
A full person specification and job description is available on request, applications should outline relevant experience, key skills and any qualifications that you feel demonstrate your suitability to undertake the role.
Please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter, by email to email@example.com
or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Leicester City football club is an equal opportunities employer.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for interview.
CAR PARK STEWARDS
Car park stewards play a major role in the customer service for all public coming to the King Power Stadium as they are the first person visitors meet on a match day.
As a carpark steward you will be responsible for ensuring the vehicles entering any of the King Power sites have authorisation to gain entry and are parked correctly in their allocated space.
Applicants must be a team player, with good communication skills, a strong character and over 18 years of age.
RESPONSE TEAM STEWARDS
Responsible for carrying out search duties at the turnstiles, pre event safety checks, evacuation procedures, liaising with Police Officers and the safe ejection of spectators.
Applicants must have a strong character, self motivated in tandem with first class communication and interpersonal skills. A team player is essential.
Matchday safety stewards have the responsibility for directing members of the public who are entering or leaving the King Power Stadium in order to achieve an even flow of spectators in the viewing areas, thus ensuring that no overcrowding occurs in a particular section of the stadium.
Monitor sections of the stadium to deal with any emergency that may arise. Control entrances and exits as well as other strategic points; especially exit gates and doors that are not continuously open during the match.
Ensure the ongoing safety and control of all members of the public before, during and after the event.
The Successful candidates must be over 18 years of age. You will be expected to work every home fixture and will be required to achieve an NVQ level 2 in spectator control. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application form.