Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?
HOSPITALITY & EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a Hospitality and Events Sales Executive, based at King Power Stadium.
The LCFC Community Trust is expanding its delivery by offering an exciting range of activities and opportunities across the City And county. New initiatives will be commencing this autumn and we are looking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic coaches and development officers to deliver on Education and social Inclusion projects.
Reporting to the Club’s Head of Hospitality & Events, the successful candidate will be required to generate new business revenue from local and national companies via telesales, field canvassing and face to face meetings.
Experience of working within a busy sales environment with a focus on new business as well as account management is essential. The successful candidate is required to be self-motivated, commercially astute and motivated by results. They are to have an excellent telephone manner, be approachable, presentable and professional. A full driving license is also required. Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Primary objective is to generate new business income, focusing on the promotion and sale of LCFC’s various hospitality products.
• To support and assist in the organisation, administration and delivery of LCFC match days and non-match day events.
• To develop long-term, profitable relationships with all customers, ensuring value for money and continuous repeat sales.
• To maintain and utilize correctly the electronic database and CRM tools provided by LCFC and record all customer contact accordingly.
• To provide regular reports on activity undertaken and provide detailed forecasting on potential new business opportunities, on a defined basis
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: Until successfully filled
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations, either by email to email@example.com or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
Casual Development Coach - click here
HOUSEKEEPING TEAM MANAGER
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a Team Manager for its Housekeeping Department.
The position will be permanent, working a basic 40 hour flexible week assisting the Head of Housekeeping with planning, organising and developing the housekeeping.operation at the Stadium and Training Ground facility ensuring the highest degree of cleaning and customer care is delivered at all times.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar position in a supervisor/manager capacity and have a flexible approach to work.
This must be combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a polite and courteous manner. You will need to demonstrate a calm and professional approach in stressful situations be a good team leader but also able to work on your own initiative and have excellent customer care skills.
Duties will include:
• Managing the day to day activities of the housekeeping department to include the quality driven cleansing regime of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms/toilets, executive suites, changing rooms, external areas and associated car parks.
• Planning, organising and managing team members to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction
• Promote the maintenance of a safe environment.
• To be responsible for the daily efficient and effective operation of the housekeeping department, ensuring high level standards of cleanliness is maintained.
A full clean driving licence is essential, as well as being computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
Closing Date: Friday 7th November 2014 Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.