Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with a polite and courteous manner and smartly presented?
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a number of Host & Hostesses to work each and every 1st team home fixture and a number of club events throughout the year. T
he role will include greeting the Clubs VIP & Hospitality guests, ensuring they receive a warm and professional welcome, assisting them throughout their day, whilst being a vital member of the hospitality operations team; contributing in delivering a first class hospitality experience for all.
Experience of working in a customer facing service role is essential for this position.
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS WORK PLACEMENT 2015/2016 SEASON
Leicester City is offering an opportunity within their performance analysis department for the 2015/16 season.
The role will consist of training analysis, pre- and post-match duties, as well as a match day role, all of which will aid in the provision of services to the first team manager, coaching team and players.
The chosen applicant will gain valuable training and experience in an elite performance environment, and will have the opportunity to apply their current knowledge within an applied setting.
Opportunities for development will include:
• Responsibility for the filming, archiving and analysis of training sessions, for use in technical and tactical feedback sessions involving the manager, coaches and players.
• Assistance in the post match workflows, with the chance to progress such workflows using their own knowledge and ideas.
• Involvement in opposition player profiling and opposition data analysis, again with the flexibility to apply their own ideas with such tasks.
• The processing and analysis of OPTA performance data. • Filming and utilising SportsCode Elite software, both in training and match situations.
• Training and use of Tableau data visualisation software to analyse and present data. T
The successful candidate will have:
• Completed an undergraduate degree in Sports Science or related discipline, although postgraduates looking for experience in the field are equally encouraged to apply.
• A good working knowledge of SportsCode, in particular in the ways it can be utilised to capture, code and database footage.
• Previous experience in managing large data sets, with high competency in using Excel (and preferably Numbers) a minimum requirement.
• A good understanding of football, and a strong interest to work within this environment.
• The ability to communicate and work closely with both the coaching team and other departments at Leicester City FC. Previous experience of working in a sports setting is advantageous.
• A strong work ethic, a proactive approach, and a drive for excellence.
The internship will commence on Monday 27 July 2015 (or as close as possible) and will continue through to the end of the season (approx. mid-May 2016).
The successful candidate will gain valuable experience throughout the season, with increased responsibility and good CPD available at the club. This role will provide opportunity to develop the relevant skills to gain future employment within professional sport.
The position requires applicants to be available at the training ground for an average of four days per week. A set bursary package is available contribute to post-graduate study, or to offset living expenses.
Applicants are required to submit an electronic video application, which should include; brief background to the applicant, why the applicant feels suitable for this role, and details (ideally with examples) of any relevant past work experiences.
The video file should be no larger than 1gb and be transferred to email@example.com
, using wetransfer.com (or similar services, such as Dropbox or myairbridge) by Monday 6 July 2015.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
PART-TIME ACADEMY COACHES
Leicester City Football Club Academy are seeking qualified part time Coaches to supplement our foundation phase coaching structure as part of the clubs Committed to Excellence category 1 development programme.
The successful applicant/s will be responsible for the development of Academy Players within our elite programme across any age range between under 8 and under 11 band.
The role entails planning coaching sessions within the development programme through to delivery, monitoring and analysis of performance, this is an exciting role perfect for individuals with a commitment to developing young players.
Ideal candidates will have a football background either as a player or coach and will be required to hold the UEFA B qualification along with the FA Youth Modules 1 and 2 and preferably 3 or working towards.
Applicants will also be required to demonstrate experience of working with young people especially at grass roots level.
Please note that a basic First Aid Qualification would be advantageous and that any successful applicant will be subject to appropriate references and the completion of the enhanced DBS disclosure.
The role requires the commitment to evening and weekend work. Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 12 June 2015. RESPONSE TEAM STEWARDS
Responsible for carrying out search duties at the turnstiles, pre event safety checks, evacuation procedures, liaising with Police Officers and the safe ejection of spectators.
Applicants must have a strong character, self motivated in tandem with first class communication and interpersonal skills. A team player is essential.
Matchday safety stewards have the responsibility for directing members of the public who are entering or leaving the King Power Stadium in order to achieve an even flow of spectators in the viewing areas, thus ensuring that no overcrowding occurs in a particular section of the stadium.
Monitor sections of the stadium to deal with any emergency that may arise. Control entrances and exits as well as other strategic points; especially exit gates and doors that are not continuously open during the match.
Ensure the ongoing safety and control of all members of the public before, during and after the event.
The Successful candidates must be over 18 years of age. You will be expected to work every home fixture and will be required to achieve an NVQ level 2 in spectator control. Please email email@example.com for an application form.
The LCFC Community Trust is expanding its delivery by offering an exciting range of activities and opportunities across the City And county. New initiatives will be commencing this autumn and we are looking to recruit experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic coaches and development officers to deliver on Education and social Inclusion projects.