Looking for a career at Leicester City Football Club?
Leicester City Football Club is looking to recruit a number of casual Event Assistants to join the Supporter Engagement Team.
Reporting to the Supporter Engagement Co-ordinator, the successful candidates will be expected to work on both match days and non-match days assisting with enhancing the supporter experience.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Preparing for each home match day and supporting non-match day events.
- Being part of the Supporter Engagement Team and deliver any promotional activities on a match day or non-match day.
- Responsible for the preparation and activation of the match day crowd flag, setting out activities on the outside of the Stadium and any specially organised Fan Village.
- Reporting of any incidents or issues to the Supporter Engagement Co-ordinator.
- Ensuring a high standard of interaction and customer care towards all supporters when arriving at the Stadium.
- Acting as a Tour Guide as and when required on a non-match day and form part of the Foxes Foundation Event Team.
- Communicating the Club’s brand values to stakeholders whenever the opportunity arises.
- Adhere to the Club’s Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults and Health and Safety policies.
The successful candidate will ideally have practical experience of dealing face to face with people, with the ability to provide a high level of customer care.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. Closing Date: Monday, 1st February 2016 Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
You will need to demonstrate that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Please note that this position requires a willingness to work unsociable hours which includes evenings, weekends and public or bank holidays.
CASUAL SALES CENTRE REPRESENTATIVES
Leicester City Football Club is currently looking for Casual Sales Centre Representatives to provide sales support and key information to Leicester City supporters, as well as creating a vital link between the Fanstore and Sales Centre. Based at King Power Stadium, you will be required to work every Match Day (including during part of the match) plus additional hours as and when required.
Combining the key skills required for telephone sales (inbound and outbound) and face-to-face customer liaison, the Sales Centre Representative is pivotal to ensuring the smooth running of the Club’s ticketing operations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Delivering a first-class customer experience for supporters purchasing tickets via the Leicester City Sales Centre
- Undertake sales of match/season tickets and other customer-facing products promoted by Leicester City Football Club, not necessarily limited to match day
- Identify opportunities to upsell with every call or visit
- To ensure customer records are accurate and up to date on the Club’s database
- Ensure all administrative and reporting tasks are kept up-to-date
- Contribute in the delivery of Outbound telesales campaigns to enhance the service levels and revenues derived by Leicester City Football Club
- Possessing excellent IT skills and experience of using computerised systems, the successful applicants will have the confidence to work independently or as part of a team.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that would make you a successful member of the Sales Centre team, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter either by email to email@example.com or by post to: The HR Department, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL. Closing Date: Monday, 1st February 2016 A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
A flexible, customer-first approach is essential for anyone considering applying for this role.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer
FIRST TEAM/U21 – ASSISTANT TECHNICAL SCOUT
Leicester City F.C is looking to expand their innovative Recruitment Department.
Working alongside the club’s Head of Recruitment and Technical Scouting staff, the chosen applicant will gain valuable training and experience in an elite performance environment and will have the chance to apply their current knowledge within an applied setting.
Opportunities for development will include:
• Training on SportsCode Elite & access to LCFC specific templates.
• Exposure to player profiling process used within elite level recruitment (Senior & U21 level).
• Direct involvement in the evaluation of prospective targets from an analytical perspective.
• Access to statistical data across a number of different competitions.
• Conducting domestic league specific research, as dictated by the Head of Technical Scouting in order to generate new knowledge on potential targets.
• Involvement in the collaboration between the performance analysis & technical scouting depts.
The successful candidate will have:
• Completed an undergraduate degree in Sports Science or related discipline (2:1 or above is desirable), although postgraduates who are looking for experience in the field are welcome to apply.
• Sound football knowledge and an interest in the application of performance analysis in football, preferable previous experience with a professional football club.
• First-hand experience or an understanding of video-editing & analysis software (SportsCode, etc.).
• Advanced computer skills are welcomed with experience of managing, summarising and presenting large sets of data being preferable.
• A strong work ethic and drive for excellence combined with effective communication skills.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: To be discussed at interview
Applications: Applicants with the required skills and experience are required to email their CV and a cover letter, which should include a detailed description of any related experience, to Ollie Waldron Ollie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 31 January 2016.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
LEAD ACADEMY STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
An exciting opportunity has presented itself due to the launch of new sport science strategic initiatives at Leicester City Football Club Academy.
The position carries an attractive package for services and the opportunity to deliver respective S & C support to the U15-U21 squads specifically at a Premier League club academy.
Selected candidates will be required to undertake an internal induction process and complete the necessary safeguarding procedures at LCFC to coincide with training protocols at LCFC.
OBJECTIVES: To monitor and co-ordinate S & C support for the physical development of all academy players appropriate for their age groups from U9 – U18 and provide specific S & C support to the age groups U16 – U21.
• Support the HASS or LASS whenever required in the design and implementation of training practices at LCFC.
• Plan and deliver strength and power development training periodised individual specific training programmes for U16-U21 players
• Plan and co-ordinate strength and power development training periodised squad educational training programmes for U12-U15 players
• Assist 1st team S & C coach with delivery of strength and power development training periodised and individual specific training programmes for Crossover 1st Team / U21 players
• Assist the medical department with the individual fitness development of injured PDP players
• Conduct a program of Functional movement testing for U9-U21 players
• Initiate and maintain a Physical Competency program in the Foundation and Youth Development phase players in conjunction with all staff
• Create strength training targets for training load benchmarking of youth development and professional phase players
• Carry out administrative duties as required as part of the S & C monitoring and feedback process including contributing to daily and 6 weekly multi-disciplinary meetings and player reviews for PDP and YDP phase
• Ensure all youth development and professional player training monitoring handbook and all records are kept up to date in both data analysis systems and presentation areas.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Essential
• Sport Science honours degree • Recognised qualification in strength & conditioning o YMCA Fitness Instructor o BAWLA Leaders award o NASM Certifications
• Ability to obtain UKSCA accreditation within 12 months
• Ability to obtain BASES accreditation within 12 months
• Minimum of 3 years FT (non-intern) experience working with a sports team
• Excellent IT skills
• Must pass an FA CRB check
• Full clean driving license
• Flexibility in working hours. Be prepared to work unsocial hours
• Reliable and punctual
• Good Communication skills. Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of support
• Adhere to Health & Safety Regulations
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Desirable
• Previous experience in teaching young athletes
• MSc in Sports Science
• F.A. Physical Performance Award
• FMS Certified
• Spin Cycle or Watt Bike Certified Salary: dependent upon experience, full time
Applications must be submitted with a current CV and covering letter (1 side of A4 max) to email@example.com
Closing date: is 28 January, 2016, with interviews to take place w/b 5th February 2016.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
If you have the required qualifications and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Department, Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium, Filbert Way, Leicester, LE2 7FL.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a comprehensive screening process through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The successful candidate will ideally have qualifications and relevant experience in Performance Analysis, good communication skills together with a flexible attitude towards work, the ability to meet stringent deadlines and have proven track record within a current role.
- Offering support to the scouting, medical and sport science departments, to help them effectively utilise the departmental analysis tools.
- Deliver post-match (48 hours) presentation to the team, or an individual player debrief which should reflect match and individual objective effectiveness.
- Preparing post-match (next day) presentation using the SportsCode Software result in a video library of both on and off the ball instances and a statistical based report for the coaches and players
- Preparing the pre-match presentation which should identify the match objectives for the next match and provide evidence of them in action
- Working closely with your manager and coaching staff to take a pro-active approach to the processing and analysis of data
Duties will include:
Be responsible for the equipment that belongs to the performance analysis department and maintain high standards of discipline and work ethic and act as ambassador for the performance analysis department and Club.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective performance analysis with the main objectives to provide qualitative/subjective and quantitative/statistical feedback to coaches and players on a regular basis about individual and team performance.
Leicester City Football Club is seeking to appoint a full time Performance Analyst to work with both the Leicester City Academy and International Academy.
(Please note only written applications, no enquiries by telephone)
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.
CAR PARK STEWARDS
Car park stewards play a major role in the customer service for all public coming to the King Power Stadium as they are the first person visitors meet on a match day.
As a carpark steward you will be responsible for ensuring the vehicles entering any of the King Power sites have authorisation to gain entry and are parked correctly in their allocated space.
Applicants must be a team player, with good communication skills, a strong character and over 18 years of age.
Please email your application to email@example.com.
RESPONSE TEAM STEWARDS
Responsible for carrying out search duties at the turnstiles, pre event safety checks, evacuation procedures, liaising with Police Officers and the safe ejection of spectators.
Applicants must have a strong character, self motivated in tandem with first class communication and interpersonal skills. A team player is essential.
Matchday safety stewards have the responsibility for directing members of the public who are entering or leaving the King Power Stadium in order to achieve an even flow of spectators in the viewing areas, thus ensuring that no overcrowding occurs in a particular section of the stadium.
Monitor sections of the stadium to deal with any emergency that may arise. Control entrances and exits as well as other strategic points; especially exit gates and doors that are not continuously open during the match.
Ensure the ongoing safety and control of all members of the public before, during and after the event.
The Successful candidates must be over 18 years of age. You will be expected to work every home fixture and will be required to achieve an NVQ level 2 in spectator control. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.