Academy players during a pre-match team talk
Image by: Plumb Images
Information on how to apply for a trial with the Leicester City Academy...
To apply for a trial for the Leicester City Academy you should be between the ages of 8 and 17 years, hold a British or EU passport, or have 'leave to remain' in this country.
Details to include in your email:
1. Your name
2. Your address
3. Your contact telephone number
4. Your age
5. Your date of birth
6. Your height
7. The position you play
8. Your footballing CV or background
9. The current team you play for
10. The fixtures of your current team
11. Any other relevant information
12. Confirmation that you hold a British or EU passport, or have 'leave to remain' documentation
Please make sure you include your fixtures, including dates, kick-off times and venues. This information will then be passed on to one of our scouts in your area, who will report back to the head of recruitment with his recommendation.
If you are not playing for a team, we cannot recommend one for you to join.