All the information you need to know for Away Tickets and Fox Travel...
Ticket prices and away Fox Travel information can be found below.
Please Note: Selling arrangements will differ on a game by game basis depending on the number of tickets we have been allocated.
Call the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1), visit the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium or click HERE to purchase your tickets.
Fans who wish to travel to away fixtures are advised that they should carry ID with them at the match. Any supporter purchasing at the incorrect age bands risks non entry on matchday as upgrading at the visiting club may not necessarily permitted on the day.
Age bands away from home vary on a game-by-game basis and do not necessarily mirror your age band held at Leicester City. It is essential that the correct age band is selected at the time of purchase to prevent any disappointment on the day at the visiting club.
Sunderland vs. Leicester City
Saturday 16th May 2015
Full Allocation Taken: 2,946
|Seniors (Over 65s)||£13|
PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS CANNOT BE DOWNGRADED, THEY MUST BE PURCHASED AS PER THE AGE OF THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER
Ticket Information for Supporters with Disabilities
We have been given 6 pairs of Wheelchair spaces.
Ambulant Disabled tickets are available.
Wheelchair Spaces and Ambulant Disabled tickets are priced at the relevant prices above.
TICKETS FOR THIS FIXTURE ARE NOW SOLD OUT
Fox Travel will depart from King Power Stadium at 9am.
The first 10 coaches will be priced at £10 each.
N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.
Away Order Scheme Information
- Tickets are sold on a not a member of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme members to any supporter who is non-refundable basis
- Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 3 April 2015
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the Sales Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior before 6pm on Thursday 2 April with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - SUNDERLAND OPT-OUT
- Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the club by 5pm on Friday 8 May to receive a full refund.
- Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis to any supporter who is not a member of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme members
- Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £1 booking fee.
- It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference number whenever you wish to purchase tickets from City, whether online, over the phone or via the Fanstore.
- When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their customer number(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not already exist upon the LCFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history.