Leicester City in the Community’s popular football camps will take place at Wreake Valley Academy and at Belvoir Drive training ground, home of LCFC Women. Football camps are a great way for children to make new friends and learn new skills, delivered by Leicester City in the Community coaches.
Our four or five-day football camps are suitable for boys and girls of all abilities, aged 7-11 years old.
Our one-day girls football camps are suitable for girls of all abilities, aged 7-13 years old, and led by female coaches.
Fox Cub sessions are suitable for boys and girls aged 4-6 years old. The sessions are a great introduction for beginners and those who have already started playing football. A morning and afternoon option is available for summer 2021.
Our one-day Multi Sports Camp Special is a new offer, suitable for boys and girls of all abilities, aged 7-11 years old, who want to experience a range of sports across the day, such as football, dodgeball, cricket, rounders and rugby.
- We have adapted our delivery around the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Government and FA guidelines.
- You must bring appropriate clothing and footwear, shin pads, water and a packed lunch onto any of our camps.
- FA-licensed LCitC coaches (with a DBS) will deliver fun and productive sessions helping youngsters to improve their ability throughout each camp.
- Participants can expect a day consisting of skills development sessions, engaging challenges, and small-sided tournaments.
To book a place on our Summer Football Camps online please click here.
For more information or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills Centres – Restarting in September 2021
Our sessions are available for both boys and girls at a cost of £24 for a 6-week half termly block.
Children will have the chance to learn technical skills, develop their decision-making within the game and improve their social skills in a fun and relaxed environment.
The sessions are designed to benefit each player individually, with a focus on ball work and small-sided games.
We have adapted our delivery around the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Government and FA guidelines, the following shall take place at each Skills Centres session:
• Skills Centres will adhere to local Government and FA guidance, including socially-distanced training.
• There will be increased levels of personal hygiene opportunities throughout the session, including regular hand-sanitising.
• Pre-COVID-19 screening questions shall be asked to all participants prior to sessions commencing.
• We will only be accepting pre-booked participants, ensuring maximum numbers are adhered to.
• All staff members have received additional safeguarding and risk management training in relation to the new procedures which are required.
• All equipment used will be sanitised before use.
*Delivery is subject to change, depending on Government and FA guidelines.
There are also opportunities to progress within the Talent ID pathway for players demonstrating the required ability and selected children may be invited to trial days at the end of each block.
We currently run sessions at the following venues:
- Judgemeadow Community College
- Beauchamp College
To book a place on our Skills Centres click here.
For more information or queries, please email: email@example.com
All times BST.