The Club recognises its supporter base as the heart and soul of its community and we strive to reach out and engage with this audience.
Our aim is to create opportunities for supporters to engage with the LCFC Community Trust through activities and initiatives which interact with the local community and encourages them to feel proud of becoming life-long supporters.
The LCFC Community Trust continues to expand its offerings in line with Leicester City's commitment to making a difference to the communities it serves as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
Specific emphasis has been placed on key areas of delivery which harnesses the power of football to inspire young people to strive to achieve their potential.
Partnerships with the Premier League, Leicestershire County Council, Leicestershire Police and corporate backers enable the LCFC Community Trust to provide a comprehensive range of opportunities which creates a positive impact on the lifestyles of young people throughout the city and wider Leicestershire region.
Our key areas of delivery are provided in education, employment, sports participation and community cohesion.
The Club’s rise to Premier League status in 2014 and eventual English champions two years later has provided added value to the range of opportunities on offer, which are reflected in the following new groundbreaking Premier League backed initiatives:-
- Premier League Primary Stars – The delivery of school Physical Education curriculum across the city for KS1 & KS2 pupils which provides exit routes for participants to pursue player pathways in football. These include after school clubs, soccer camps and satellite centres leading to Academy Development Centres.
- Premier League Kicks and Premier League Works – A seamless continuum which helps Leicester’s disadvantaged young people to progress from crime diversion projects to take part in employability and money management courses.
- Your City Your Choice - A children’s leaving care initiative, giving young people in care the opportunity to acquire essential life-skills through a tailor-made education programme, while participating in a wide range of sporting activities.
- Premier League Girls Football and Premier League 4 Sports (Multi-Sports delivery) – Provides participation opportunities to engage alongside coaching, officiating and volunteering opportunities.
- BT Inclusion – A programme which seeks to remove the barriers that present those with a disability the opportunity to actively and positively engage with sporting, education and employability activities.
LCFC Community Trust staff:
Siobhan Atkinson - Interim Director
Matt Bray - Community Manager
Jamie Skinner - Education Manager
Marie Widerman - Inclusion Manager
Matt Willcock - Sport Participation Officer
Adam Martin - College Sports Officer
Glenn Short - School Sports Officer
Ryan Bromyard - School Sports Officer
Louise Hopkin - PL4S Officer
Dave Eassom - Inclusion Coach
Sarah Milner - Disability Officer
Wayne Gudgeon - Inclusion Coach
Ish Latif - Kicks Officer
CJ Bishop - Youth Worker
Tom Twigg - Kicks Engagement Leader
Kieran Farkas - Kicks Engagement Coach
Jo Sjoberg - RTC Centre Manager/Trust Administrator
Raff Long - RTC Technical Director
The LCFC Community Trust
Leicester City Football Club
King Power Stadium
Phone: 0116 2915223
For all LCFC Community Trust matters, please email email@example.com