- Garry Parker to appear alongside Matt Elliott on Matchday Minus Two on Friday afternoon
- The half-hour show airs at 3pm GMT, previewing Saturday's visit of Crystal Palace to King Power Stadium (5:30pm GMT kick-off)
- Parker made 114 appearances for Leicester City between 1995 and 2001, famously scoring at Wembley in 1996
- Matchday Minus Two can be watched back in full on LCFC.com/tv from Friday evening
The 53-year-old, who spent six years at Filbert Street between 1995 and 2001, famously scored in City's 1996 First Division Play-Off Final victory over Crystal Palace, who are Saturday's visitors to King Power Stadium (5:30pm GMT kick-off).
Ahead of that fixture against the Eagles, Parker will join fellow former Fox Matt Elliott in the LCFC TV studio, alongside presenter Dan Bates, from 3pm GMT on Matchday Minus Two.
Parker's Vital Palace Penalty
Garry Parker scores a memorable goal from the penalty spot in the 1996 First Division Play-Off Final, setting the Foxes up for promotion.
Available on Facebook, Twitter and LCFC.com, the half-hour show will include a look back at the Filbert Street favourite's career with the Club, while also previewing Saturday's encounter with Roy Hodgson's men.
On Friday morning, keep an eye on Leicester City's official social media channels, where Foxes fans will be invited to submit questions to Parker, who made 114 appearances for the Club, scoring 10 times.
|Matchday Minus Two||Dan Bates, Matt Elliott & Garry Parker||3pm GMT|
Supporters unable to tune in on Friday are reminded that Matchday Minus Two will be available to view on-demand on LCFC.com/tv shortly after broadcast.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard