- Ben Chilwell and Harry Maguire have been called-up to England’s senior squad to face the Czech Republic and Montenegro
- Jonny Evans has been selected by Northern Ireland, who take on Estonia and Belarus at Windsor Park
- Danny Ward and George Thomas also named in the Wales squad to face Trinidad & Tobago and Slovakia
The Three Lions begin their qualification campaign against the Czech Republic at Wembley Stadium on Friday 22 March before heading to the Podgorica City Stadium three days later to take on Montenegro.
Academy graduate Chilwell has gone on to make a total of five senior appearances for the national team after making his debut in September against Switzerland at King Power Stadium.
Maguire, meanwhile, will look to add to his tally of 16 caps this month having earned seven in Russia while impressing during the 2018 FIFA World Cup, scoring once in the process during the quarter-final tie with Sweden.
Fellow centre-back Jonny Evans could also be in action during the final international break of the season as Northern Ireland face Estonia at Windsor Park before an encounter with Belarus at the same venue.
Another Fox that could also feature for his nation this month is goalkeeper Danny Ward, whose Wales side Trinidad & Tobago in a friendly at the Racecourse Stadium on Wednesday 20 March, before their 2022 European Championship qualifying campaign begins against Slovakia at the Cardiff City Stadium.
Development Squad striker George Thomas, currently on loan at Scunthorpe United, has also been included in Ryan Giggs’ squad.
For information on further call-ups, stay tuned to LCFC.com.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard