- Leicester City’s Under-23s will face Burnley in the Last-16 of the Premier League Cup
- The Foxes travel to Barnfield Training Centre on Friday 15 March (2:30pm GMT kick-off)
- City made it to the semi-final stage of the competition last year
The Foxes travel to Barnfield Training Centre on Friday 15 March (2:30pm GMT kick-off).
Burnley finished top of Group C, beating West Bromwich Albion and AFC Bournemouth at home, before being held to a 0-0 draw by Liverpool.
On the road, they suffered a heavy 7-1 defeat to Bournemouth, but picked up a point at West Brom and Liverpool.
Leicester finished second in their group, beating Norwich City 3-0 at home, before picking up a point at their ground and drawing with Exeter City, both at home and away.
The Foxes have been knocked out at this stage of the competition twice before – in 2013/14 and 2015/16 – and made it to the semi-finals last year.
Please note: live LCFC TV coverage of this tie will unfortunately not be available. Highlights and post-match reaction will be posted to LCFC.com/tv shortly afterwards.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard