- AFC Bournemouth visit King Power Stadium on Saturday 30 March in the Premier League (3pm GMT kick-off)
- A first-class dining experience in The Gallery is on offer for this fixture, which includes an inclusive drinks package
- Limited places in the Fosse Club also remain
- Places start from £140 +VAT and can be secured via tickets.lcfc.com
Supporters have one last chance this campaign to experience the traditional Saturday 3pm kick-off at home, and can do so with all the style afforded by matchday hospitality.
Brendan Rodgers’ side will be seeking successive home victories when they return to King Power Stadium, during which Bournemouth are the opponents.
Hospitality options available for the Cherries clash (Saturday 30 March, 3pm GMT kick-off) include places in King Power Stadium’s only pitch-facing restaurant, The Gallery, as well as in the popular Fosse Club.
Supporters can choose their preferred dining options, included within the package price, while enjoying complimentary half-time refreshments in their chosen area.
To secure an unforgettable evening with a commemorative gift as part of the occasion, supporters are urged act quickly. Limited packages are available from £140 +VAT per person.
Click HERE or call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) to guarantee your attendance.
Also Available: Newcastle United & Arsenal Hospitality
Meanwhile, hospitality for the rearranged fixtures against Newcastle United (Friday 12 April, 8pm GMT kick-off) and Arsenal (Monday 29 April, 8pm kick-off) are also on sale at tickets.lcfc.com and via 0344 815 5000 (Option 2).
While the Banks Lounge is now sold out for both games, all other hospitality areas are currently available. Start or finish the week in style by placing a booking.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard