- Leicester City host Arsenal at King Power Stadium on Sunday (12pm BST kick-off)
- Pre-Match Pint, featuring Matt Elliott and Nev Foulger, airs from 10am BST on Sunday
- An hour later, Gerry Taggart stars on Matchday Live, with full and free coverage of the match
- All pre and post-match programming is available to access on the Club's social media feeds
From 10am BST, the Pre-Match Pint show, starring Lewis Mason, Matt Elliott and Nev Foulger, provides a relaxed start to your matchday, with the hour-long programme being broadcast from the LCFC Radio studio.
City's 2000 League Cup-winning captain, Elliott, and Leicestershire broadcasting favourite, Foulger, will provide a preview of the encounter with the Gunners, as well as their take on the biggest recent football headlines.
There will also be time for the popular Pre-Match Playlist quiz before the team handover to presenter Dan Bates, commentator John Dunn and former Foxes defender Gerry Taggart on Matchday Live.
Matchday Live takes a more detailed look at the fixture, with team news, the regular Opposition View and in-depth analysis of City's recent form taking you right up until kick-off at King Power Stadium.
Both Pre-Match Pint and the first hour of Matchday Live will be available on the Club's official Facebook and Twitter feeds, while all in-play coverage can be accessed for free on the dedicated LCFC.com Match Centre.
|Pre-Match Pint||Lewis Mason, Matt Elliott, Nev Foulger||From 10am BST||Facebook, Twitter & LCFC.com|
|Matchday Live||Dan Bates, John Dunn, Gerry Taggart||From 11am BST||Facebook, Twitter (not in-play) & LCFC.com|
Post-match reaction, meanwhile, including interviews with key figures from the Foxes changing room, will also be broadcast on social media as Leicester look to secure their second successive home win against Arsenal.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard