- June and July dates added following spring tours sell out
- 2018/19 tours feature Directors’ Lounge and LCFC TV studio access
- Standard tours for adults are just £15, children and senior places cost just £8
- Gift vouchers are available from the Foxes Fanstore and from tickets.LCFC.com
2018/19 stadium tours begin in the reception area, where fans can examine a selection of club memorabilia. These include nods to European adventures such as the 2016/17 Champions League run, FA Cup finals and our famous 2015/16 Premier League triumph, as well as days gone by at Filbert Street.
From here, an experienced tour guide will take supporters to the players’ entrance, used by the First Team on matchdays, before visiting the media suite where the world’s press regularly gathers to quiz the City hierarchy.
New for 2018/19 tours, fans will have the chance to view a special piece of club history in the Directors’ Lounge, as well as seeing the all-new LCFC TV studio.
Tour guests can then walk down the famous Filbert Way tunnel, before making their way to the home and away changing rooms.
As in seasons past, there will also be the opportunity to walk pitchside before gracing the home dugout.
Gift vouchers – available to pre-load with any amount to redeem against classic stadium tours – are on sale now in the Foxes Fanstore. Vouchers are presented in a branded stadium tours wallet, making them ideal to gift to a fellow supporter!
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard