About The Company
Established in 1884, Leicester City Football Club is a leading football club, achieving outstanding success as Premier League champions in 2016. Following a period of growth, Leicester City Football Club is recruiting a Sales Centre Representative to drive a first class customer experience with supporters.
About The Role
Based at King Power Stadium, the key duties of this role include:
- undertaking telesales/face-to-face sales of match tickets, season tickets memberships and other customer-facing products promoted by the Club, not necessarily limited to match days.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell with every call or visit.
- Handling the report of customer complaints as the first port of call dealing with and escalating wherever necessary.
- Contributing in the delivery of outbound telesales campaigns to enhance the service levels and revenues derived by Leicester City Football Club.
- Assisting in the processes of all schemes delivered by the Club – Cup Scheme, Away Scheme and Direct Debit Scheme.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a telesales environment. They will be able to adapt to a highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment. They will be able to communicate to the highest level, listen, interpret and convey information in a clear and accurate manner. They will have excellent IT skills and desirably would have previous experience of working with SRO4 and inSite software.
Leicester City Football Club offers a competitive salary and pension scheme with life assurance to all its permanent employees. Employees are able to benefit from free onsite parking as well as an onsite staff restaurant. Employees also benefit from up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
Contract Type – Permanent
Hours Per Week – 37.5 hours (including match days)
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
Click here to download a full job description.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your application form, along with a covering letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 13 May, 2019
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard