- 2019/20 Leicester City Season Tickets are now on sale, with the deadline for renewals set as Thursday 13 June
- Existing Season Ticket Holders on the Direct Debit scheme who are not currently seated in the Family Stand will have their Season Tickets renew automatically
- Prices frozen for fifth consecutive year, with a new Under-16 category introduced for the 2019/20 season
The stage for some of the most iconic moments in Premier League history, King Power Stadium remains home to one of the country’s best matchday experiences, fuelled by a Season Ticket allocation that has sold out every year since Leicester City’s return to the top flight in 2014.
With stadium average occupancy at 99 per cent during the past five campaigns, a Season Ticket remains the only way to guarantee being part of the action week in and week out.
Starting at just £365 for Adults, current Season Ticket Holders are now able to renew their Season Tickets for the 2019/20 campaign.
- Freeze on both Season Ticket renewal AND new-purchase prices* (subject to availability)
- Under-16 category introduced for the first time
- Current Season Ticket Holders’ seats reserved until 6pm on Thursday 13 June
- Spread the cost over 10 months with interest-free Direct Debit**
Click HERE to view the Season Tickets brochure.
General Areas - Prices
Supporters With Disabilities - Prices (Only In Designated Areas)
Supporters with disabilities
The Club sold its maximum allocation of Season Tickets for the 2018/19 season (23,000), meaning the initial period of 9 May – 13 June will be exclusively for renewals.
Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 14 - 17 June***, before remaining seats are released to new applicants.
New applications will be accepted from Fox Members only, prioritised by loyalty points earned.
Applications open on Friday 14 June (online) and close on Sunday 16 June.
Successful applicants will be notified on Monday 17 June, with Season Tickets available to buy between 17 - 20 June.
Season Ticket Holders wishing to sign-up to the Club’s Direct Debit scheme must do so before the renewal deadline to spread the cost over the maximum number of monthly instalments (10).
Season Ticket Holders already signed up to our Direct Debit scheme (excluding those in the Family Stand) will have their Season Tickets renewed automatically, with the first payment to be taken on Monday 1 July, 2019.****
Ahead of the new season, the Club aims to re-engage with ALL Season Ticket Holders in the Family Stand to ensure Season Ticket Holders remain eligible and to safeguard the integrity of the area’s family atmosphere.
ALL Family Stand Season Ticket Holders will therefore be required to renew manually, whether or not they are on the Direct Debit scheme.
Please refer to the Family Stand section in the Season Ticket terms and conditions for Family Stand eligibility.
Season Ticket terms and conditions apply, which are now available to view HERE and in the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium.
* Subject to applicant continuing to meet necessary age criteria. Excluding car parking and all hospitality areas, including Walkers Hall dining.
** Renewal must be complete by Thursday 13 June to qualify for the maximum number of Direct Debit instalments.
*** 14-17 June will be for relocations only. Season Ticket Holders must renew their existing seat by 13 June to have the opportunity to relocate during this period.
**** As long as the supporter has no outstanding payments or is in breach of any other Season Ticket terms and conditions.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard