About The Company
Established in 1884, Leicester City Football Club is a leading Football Club, achieving outstanding success as Premier League champions in 2016. Following a period of growth, Leicester City Football Club is recruiting Events Assistants to work as part of the matchday team and non-matchday team to enhance the supporter experience.
About The Role
Based at King Power Stadium, the key duties of this role include;
- Assisting the Supporter Engagement Coordinator in preparing for each home matchday.
- Working as part of the Supporter Engagement Team to deliver and prepare any promotional activities and products, on a matchday and non-matchday.
- To be responsible for setting out and packing away activities on the outside of the stadium, and at any specially organised events.
- To assist with any additional events which occur on a non-matchday such as annual festivals/outreach projects.
Who We’re Looking For
As an Events Assistant you will have excellent communication skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail. You will be friendly, well-organised with the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. You will have strong time management skills and have a flexible approach to work.
Hourly Rate – £9.19
Contract Type – 0 hours, this is a matchday role and therefore hours that will be offered are over weekends and evenings.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter, by email to email@example.com
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard