- Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers spoke to the national media on Friday morning
- The Foxes host Chelsea at King Power Stadium on Sunday (3pm BST kick-off)
- There are no fresh injury concerns ahead of City's final league fixture of the 2018/19 campaign
- Rodgers also discusses the impact of Danny Simpson and Shinji Okazaki at the Club
Leicester City conclude their 2018/19 Premier League campaign with an intriguing clash against Maurizio Sarri’s Blues following a slender 1-0 defeat by Manchester City on Monday.
“The availability has been great,” the Northern Irishman told the national media at King Power Stadium this week. “They’re all fit and they’re available for selection.
(Danny Simpson and Shinji Okazaki) have obviously had a great history here and they’ll be legends for the rest of their lives at LeicesterBrendan Rodgers
“Apart from the players who have been out for a period of time, they’re all fit.”
Rodgers says, regardless of whether they play or not on Sunday, everyone at Leicester City will deliver a fitting send-off to two of the Club's most successful-ever players.
Goal: Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1
Jamie Vardy scores the only goal against Chelsea to secure Leicester City's first win at Stamford Bridge in 18 years.
“Both players have obviously had a great history here and they’ll be legends for the rest of their lives at Leicester,” he added.
“I’m sure the supporters will show their appreciation accordingly. Whether one or two of the play or not, they will always be appreciated at the Club.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard