About The Company
Established in 1884, Leicester City Football Club is a leading football club, achieving outstanding success as Premier League champions in 2016. Following a period of growth, Leicester City Football Club is recruiting Customer Liaison Assistants to assist the safe operation in overseeing the implementation of the football match-day safety policy.
About The Role
Based at King Power Stadium, the key duties of this role include:
- carrying out pre-event day safety checks on designated areas and reporting any defects to the Customer Liaison Manager or Supervisor
- controlling and directing spectators who are entering or leaving the Stadium
- assisting the emergency services in the event of an emergency evacuation of the Stadium
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to maintain a professional caring attitude at all times
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- be required to hold an NVQ level 2 & 3 in Spectator Safety, supported by the Club
Contract Type – Casual
Hours Per Week – Home Fixtures/Events
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
Click here to download a full job description.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by completing our application form and submitting it with a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, by email to email@example.com
Closing Date – June 23, 2019
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard