2019/20 Fixture Release: How To Be Part Of The Action Next Season
- The deadline to renew 2018/19 Season Tickets has passed; Fox Members can register their interest in 2019/20 Season Tickets until Sunday
- Seasonal hospitality places remain, with limited availability in King Power Stadium’s premium pitch-facing restaurant, The Gallery
- For supporters unable to secure Season Tickets, 2019/20 Fox Membership is an attractive alternative
- Supporters wishing to purchase Fox Membership must now do so by Wednesday 31 July
Following confirmation of the Foxes 2019/20 Premier League schedule, there are still plenty of ways to be part of the action next season.
First up for City at home is Wolverhampton Wanderers, with season highlights including Arsenal’s visit in November, Liverpool’s trip to Filbert Way on Boxing Day and the clash with Manchester United at King Power Stadium on the final day of the season.
With stadium average occupancy at 99 per cent during the past five campaigns, a Season Ticket remains the only way to guarantee being part of the action week in and week out. While the deadline to renew has now passed, Fox Members now have a 72-hour window to register their interest in a 2019/20 Season Ticket.
Seasonal hospitality places for the coming season, meanwhile, are expected to sell quickly in light of Thursday’s fixture announcement, while Fox Membership continues to give non-Season Ticket Holders the best possible chance of attending the big fixtures on Filbert Way.
As demand intensifies ahead of the 2019/20 Premier League, the Club has opted to introduce a deadline to purchase 2019/20 Fox Membership – this has been confirmed as Wednesday 31 July.
Click HERE or call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) to enquire about 2019/20 seasonal hospitality packages.
Click HERE or visit the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium to purchase 2019/20 Fox Membership.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard