- The Foxes’ first three home games against Wolves, Bournemouth and Tottenham are the perfect chance to host clients, friends or colleagues
- Autumn highlights include the visits of Arsenal and Everton, while Manchester City, Aston Villa and Manchester United all travel to King Power Stadium between February and May 2020
- Limited seasonal packages remain in King Power Stadium’s premium pitch-facing restaurant, The Gallery
- 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) is the number to dial to secure packages
Following confirmation of the Foxes' 2019/20 Premier League schedule, seasonal hospitality for the season ahead is selling quickly, with some rooms already nearing capacity.
The Gallery switches to a ‘seasonal only’ package for 2019/20 – a move reflective of exciting improvements set to be introduced in time for kick-off on 11 August, when Wolverhampton Wanderers visit Filbert Way.
King Power Stadium’s only pitch-facing restaurant will combine contemporary décor with fine dining, a selected inclusive drinks package and access to a private seating area to watch the Foxes tackle the Premier League’s elite.
Hospitality: The Gallery
Take a look inside The Gallery, King Power Stadium’s only pitch-facing restaurant.
Seasonal guests of the Club’s most exclusive hospitality area can enjoy an expertly crafted four-course choice meal, with stunning views across the pristine Filbert Way turf providing the perfect backdrop prior to kick-off.
For a detailed breakdown of all that The Gallery has to offer, click HERE to download the 2019/20 brochure.
Supporters interested in seasonal hospitality are urged to call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard