Who We Are
Working closely with Leicester City Community Trust, Leicester City Girls’ Regional Talent Club (RTC) is the only elite female youth football programme in Leicestershire being an integral part of the FA Girls England talent Pathway.
The programme helps to identify talented female players and provide opportunities for young women to play at an elite level. We aim to Engage, Inspire and Empower through Togetherness, Respect and Pride, providing a stimulating and supporting environment for each player to achieve their full potential.
Following a period of growth, Leicester City Girls’ RTC has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sports Therapist to join our dynamic team.
About The Role
The role of Sports Therapist is integral to the success of the RTC. The Sports Therapist will provide first class assessment, effective treatment and rehabilitation to all injured players at the RTC in training sessions and at matches during the season, pre-season and during the annual trials.
The successful candidate will lead on innovative strategies whilst working closely with the RTC Coaching staff to ensure a high quality service is provided to all players which meets the commitment and duty of care of the RTC.
Who We’re Looking For
As a key member of the RTC, the ideal candidate will be dedicated to providing a high quality physiotherapy and rehabilitation service to all players.
Skills required for success:
- Previous experience providing injury management services in team setting.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners.
- Proficient physiotherapy, rehabilitation delivery and planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with the view to continuously develop and improve the service provided
- Chartered Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist with HCPC registration
- Full membership of the Society of Sports Therapy
- Must obtain adequate indemnity insurance
- Minimum Level 2 Emergency Aid in Football (EFAiF) or the FA Basic First Aid for Sport (BFAS)
- Must satisfy relevant pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check
- Ability to travel regularly across multiple sites
Contract Type – Casual
Hours Per Week – Part time (up to 10 hours per week plus matchdays), you will be required to work outside of normal office hours, at evenings and weekends during the season, pre-season and annual trials
Leicester City Community trust is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by completing our application form and returning along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 26 July 2019
Click here to download the job description.
Click here to download the application form.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard