- The LCFC Community Trust's popular summer Football Camps are available to book now
- Children aged between seven and 14 are able to attend the camps
- Four sessions are available for girls only
- The participants will receive an official LCFC medal to recognise their efforts
The camps are designed to give youngsters a chance to play in a fun and friendly environment under the guidance of experienced LCFC Community Trust coaches.
Starting on Wednesday 24 July and running until Thursday 22 August, the popular summer camps make a return at 10 grassroots clubs across the county.
The football-focused sessions - suitable for boys and girls aged between seven and 14 (with four sessions specifically for girls only) - take place at the following locations.
Football Camp dates
- Aylestone Park FC | Wednesday 24 – Friday 26 July | 9am to 3pm
- Loughborough Dynamo FC | Wednesday 24 – Friday 26 July | 9am to 3pm
- Asfordby JFC | Monday 29 – Wednesday 31 July | 9am to 3pm
- Asfordby JFC (girls only) | Monday 29 July | 9am to 3pm
- Harborough Town FC | Tuesday 30 – Thursday 1 August | 9am to 3pm
- Harborough Town FC (girls only) | Tuesday 30 July | 9am to 3pm
- Desford FC | Thursday – Friday 2 August | 9am to 3pm
- Greentowers JFC | Tuesday 6 – Thursday 8 August | 9am to 3pm
- Greentowers JFC (girls only) | Tuesday 6 August | 9am to 3pm
- Sileby Juniors FC | Monday 12 – Wednesday 14 August | 9am to 3pm
- Leicester Nirvana FC | Wednesday 14 – Friday 16 August | 9am to 3pm
- Fleckney AFC | Monday 19 – Wednesday 21 August | 9am to 3pm
- Kirby Muxloe 88 JFC | Wednesday 21 – Friday 23 August | 9am to 3pm
- Kirby Muxloe 88 JFC (girls only) | Thursday 22 August | 9am to 3pm
Please note: all times stated above are BST.
Each camp, run by Level 2-qualified sports coaches from the LCFC Community Trust, gives youngsters the chance to hone their football skills in a relaxed outdoor setting.
During morning sessions, participants will learn a range of football skills that they can take into their grassroots games.
In the afternoon, youngsters have the chance to partake in football-related games and win fantastic prizes for their efforts!
Afterwards, all players will receive an official Leicester City Football Club medal to recognise their attendance and achievement.
Girls-only camps cost £12.50 for the day - while the three-day mixed camps is priced at £40 – with the exception of the two-day Desford camp, which costs £27.50
To sign up to any of our camp days, please click HERE.
Be sure to keep in touch with live updates on the summer Football Camps via the LCFC Community Trust’s social media pages.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard