About The Company
Leicester City Football Club, also known as the Foxes, is a top-flight English football club, going into their sixth consecutive season in the Premier League. In 2015/16, ranked as 5000-1 outsiders, Leicester City were crowned Premier League champions.
In 2010, the Club was bought by Asian Football Investments, a Thai-led consortium fronted by King Power’s founder and Chairman, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha. The stadium was named King Power Stadium in 2011 and one year later in 2012, King Power International became sole owners of the Club.
Leicester City Football Club is an ambitious and forward-thinking club. It is deeply committed to the local community and its supporters and continually strives to ensure that every point of engagement with fans is truly world-class including the experience on matchdays.
The Club is now continuing to make significant strategic investments across the whole organisation and major expansion plans are in hand. It is an extremely exciting time for the Club with plans for a new state-of-the-art 180-acre, £100M training ground.
About the role:
The Training and Development Specialist will play a key part in supporting and guiding learners through every stage of their learning journey helping the club develop and deliver the Early Careers strategy and capability at Leicester City Football Club. Every day is a unique experience and challenge so we’re looking for someone who is knowledgeable in ‘early career’ funding, Levy utilisation and career pathways. Is skilled at engaging stakeholders and capable of offering sound, logical advice and guidance that helps our Early Careers Strategy materialise.
- Skilled in identifying learners needs and putting in place robust learning plans?
- Delivering excellence in service levels to your stakeholders?
- Passionate about adding value and being a trusted advisor to others?
- Committed to provide every learner with an outstanding positive experience and to help our stakeholders see a clear return on their investment
- You’re highly knowledgeable in ‘early career’ funding, Levy utilisation and career pathway development
- You are driven by passion and curiosity to engage others to learn, develop and stretch their capability and knowledge
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- You will have the flexibility, perception, confidence and professionalism to influence others
- You will be inspiring, engaging and fun to work with
What you need to know:
You will be based in the King Power Stadium in Leicester, on a full-time basis.
We offer 33 days’ annual leave which includes public holidays.
A competitive salary is on offer along with pension and life assurance.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process. Please note that we may close the vacancy without notice should we receive enough qualified applicants or are able to fill the position faster than originally anticipated.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your application form supported by a covering letter that really brings your qualities alive and details your expected salary, to email@example.com.
Click here to download a full job description.
Closing Date – 16 August 2019.
The Club may close applications earlier than this date if a suitable candidate is identified earlier in the process.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard