- Leicester City’s online hospitality booking service was introduced during the 2018/19 season to supplement existing telephone and email services
- The platform allows prospective guests to secure matchday hospitality outside of normal office hours
- Supporters can indicate party numbers and dietary requirements when choosing from a selection of set packages
- The system integrates with the Club’s existing single sign-on solution for registered LCFC.com account holders
Leicester City’s online hospitality booking service rolls into its second season, as the Club continues an accelerated growth of its digital channels.
Supplementing traditional hospitality booking services, the online system makes the Club’s premium matchday offerings further accessible via a 24/7 service.
Supporters can indicate party and package requirements when choosing from a selection of lounges, securing places as they would match tickets through the LCFC ticketing website.
Any individual, whether a Fox Member, casual attender or first-time visitor to King Power Stadium can purchase hospitality online. This applies regardless of the fixture.
Online booking is available for the Legends Lounge, Fosse Club and Banks Lounge, subject to match-by-match availability. The Gallery has switched to a seasonal-only package for the 2019/20 season.
Fox Members are reminded that they qualify for a 20 per cent discount for all group Fosse Club bookings.
For those not registered as a Digital Member who wish to book hospitality online, free sign up on LCFC.com is required beforehand.
Click HERE to purchase matchday hospitality at Leicester City online.
*All fixture dates and times are subject to change.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard