- New ‘premium’ package gives hospitality clients access to the Legends Lounge an hour ahead of schedule
- Attendees can view off-limits areas, including the brand-new King Power Stadium tunnel, before the players arrive
- All supporters who book will also receive a complimentary welcome drink
- Upgrading a standard Legends Lounge package costs an additional £50 + VAT per supporter
The Legends Lounge - already an exclusive matchday experience - can now be made even more so with a pre-match tour of Filbert Way and other perks.
By upgrading a standard Gold Fixture package* in the Legends Lounge (£195 + VAT) for an additional £50 + VAT (per supporter), attendees will be treated to a glimpse behind the scenes prior to kick-off.
This will be available for the first time when the Foxes host AFC Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday 31 August (3pm BST kick-off).
After being greeted with a complimentary beer, wine, spirit and mixer or soft drink, supporters will be guided through the new, state-of-the-art tunnel area, media facilities and changing rooms, before gracing pitchside for a unique photo opportunity.
After the tour, it’s back upstairs to enjoy an expertly-crafted four-course meal ahead of kick-off, where padded match seating awaits to enjoy the action.
Post-match, all supporters can enjoy the Man of the Match experience, giving those in attendance a chance to see the Foxes’ standout player with his trophy.**
To upgrade an existing booking in the Legends Lounge, or book onto a new ‘premium’ package, please call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2).
* Standard Legends Lounge pricing varies according to fixture category. This information can be found on page four of the hospitality brochure.
** The Man of the Match sponsor remains available for the AFC Bournemouth fixture, priced at £2950 + VAT for a table of 10. Please call the hospitality team to enquire.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard