- Leicester City entertain Tottenham Hotspur at King Power Stadium on Saturday (12:30pm BST kick-off)
- The Foxes are currently fifth in the Premier League, while Spurs are sat in third place
- Former Foxes Steve Guppy and Gerry Taggart are part of the LCFC Radio matchday team
- Live coverage commences at 9:30am BST and continues right until after the full-time whistle
The Foxes and Spurs - who are placed fifth and third respectively - are level on eight points after the opening five fixtures of the 2019/20 Premier League campaign.
From 9:30am BST on Saturday, the Pre-Match Pint show goes to air with host Lewis Mason set to be joined by former Foxes winger Steve Guppy and The Athletic's Rob Tanner.
Over the course of two hours, LCFC Radio will provide a laid-back start to your matchday with a host of regular features including the Punny Old Game quiz and Player's Playlist.
Meanwhile, from 11:30pm BST, the Matchday Live programme will be the first place to get confirmation of City's starting line-up before a more detailed preview of the fixture.
|Pre-Match Pint||Lewis Mason, Steve Guppy & Rob Tanner||9:30am BST||Facebook, Twitter & LCFC.com|
|Matchday Live||Dan Bates, Chris Parrott & Gerry Taggart||11:30pm BST||Facebook, Twitter (not in-play) & LCFC.com|
Presenter Dan Bates will be accompanied by commentator Chris Parrott and ex-City defender Gerry Taggart to provide live - and free - coverage of Leicester's sixth league match.
All pre and post-match content, including interviews, is available on the Club's official social media channels, while the LCFC.com Match Centre is the place to listen to in-play commentary.
Don't miss out on being able to listen into the action by signing up as a Digital Member on LCFC.com, where you can also tune into live Development Squad fixtures throughout 2019/20.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard