- Taggart's Foxes emerged from Gameweek 12 with 66 points in Fantasy Premier League
- Jamie Vardy, Gerry's captain on FPL, was the Northern Irishman's top scorer with 24 points
- Gerry's team has now climbed to 1,854th in the Foxes Fan League standings
- You can compete against Taggart and over 7,000 other fans by using the code: ccjlu4
As captain of Taggart's Foxes, meanwhile, Vardy scored the former Northern Ireland international 24 points, more than any other player in his FPL team.
Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori, meanwhile, sealed nine points for Gerry, while City centre-back Çağlar Söyüncü registered eight points, the third-highest tally.
Goals: Leicester City 2 Arsenal 0
Enjoy Jamie Vardy and James Maddison's goals in Leicester City's excellent 2-0 win over the Gunners at King Power Stadium.
For his clean sheet against the Gunners, Kasper Schmeichel, on the other hand, picked up six points, while Scott McTominay (Man Utd) and Ben Mee (Burnley) scooped five.
In total, Taggart's Foxes earned 66 points from Gameweek 12, leaving him 650,162nd in the worldwide overall rankings.
Gerry's team has climbed almost 400 places in the Foxes Fan League to 1,854th, out of 7,348 entrants. The deadline for Gameweek 13, meanwhile, is 11:30am GMT on Saturday 23 November.
You, too, can join the Foxes Fan League and compete against fellow Leicester City supporters - and Taggart himself - by using the code: ccjlu4.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard