- LCFC Radio provides live coverage of Leicester City's clash with Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday
- The Foxes go into the match on the back of five wins in all competitions
- Matt Elliott, Gerry Taggart and Steve Guppy are also due to appear over two shows
- Supporters can tune in for free online throughout over six hours of programming
Brendan Rodgers' second-placed Foxes travel to AMEX Stadium on Saturday to play Brighton & Hove Albion in their 13th Premier League fixture of the season (3pm kick-off).
As usual, LCFC Radio will talk you through all the action, starting three hours before kick-off, with the Pre Match Pint show going to air from 12pm.
Presenter Lewis Mason will be joined in the studio back on Filbert Way by Taggart and Guppy, two icons of Martin's O'Neill's successful side in the late 1990s.
Over the course of two hours, the former Foxes will take part in the Punny Old Game quiz and enjoy the Players' Playlist, while also previewing the clash with Brighton.
With 60 minutes to go, the Pre-Match Pint team make way for Matchday Live, starring host Dan Bates, commentator Chris Parrott and ex-City captain, Elliott.
As well as confirming team news and including the pre-match thoughts from both camps, the show will also include live coverage from Brighton on the Match Centre.
|Pre-Match Pint||Lewis Mason, Gerry Taggart, Steve Guppy||12pm-2pm||Facebook, Twitter & LCFC.com|
|Matchday Live||Dan Bates, Chris Parrott, Matt Elliott||2pm-onwards||Facebook, Twitter (not in-play) & LCFC.com|
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard