- Leicester City entertain Watford at King Power Stadium in the Premier League on Wednesday (7:30pm GMT kick-off)
- Brendan Rodgers says the whole squad did recovery work at Belvoir Drive on Monday morning
- On Sunday, the Foxes sealed a 2-1 win over Everton, their seventh victory in succession in all competitions
- Only Demarai Gray (illness) is currently a doubt for Wednesday's encounter with the Hornets
With City due to welcome Watford to Filbert Way on Wednesday evening, Rodgers, who addressed the national media on Monday, confirmed there are no fresh injury concerns in his squad.
There’s no doubt that over these next few weeks, like every team, we have to consider how we want to play in oder to bring energy and intensity in the games.Brendan Rodgers
As it stands, the only enforced possible absentee for the Foxes could be winger Demarai Gray, who sat out Sunday's victory as a precaution after showing flu symptoms on the weekend.
"We had everyone in today recovering and a working group," Rodgers said. "Demarai had flu over the course of the weekend so we’ll see how he is for Wednesday."
With another seven fixtures to go in December, the Northern Irishman revealed he and his coaching team will evaluate the situation and the necessity to rotate over the festive period.
Goals: Leicester City 2 Everton 1
Enjoy both goals from Leicester City's 2-1 victory over Everton at King Power Stadium in the Premier League.
"Certainly, between now and then, we have to look at what is and isn’t possible," he continued. "It helps when you’ve got one game a week, the team has rhythm.
"There’s no doubt that over these next few weeks, like every team, we have to consider how we want to play in order to bring energy and intensity in the games."
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard