- Gerry Taggart makes two changes to his Fantasy Premier League team
- In come Marcus Rashford and Son Heung-min
- Jamie Vardy, James Maddison and Kasper Schmeichel scored a combined 26 points last time out
- The deadline to make changes to your team is 11:30am on Saturday
In come Manchester United's Marcus Rashford and Tottenham Hotspur's Son Heung-min, replacing Wolverhampton Wanderers' Raúl Jiménez and Manchester City's Raheem Sterling.
Son, who is registered as a midfielder on FPL, gives Taggart's Foxes a useful outlet in central areas, while Rashford has scored 10 goals in as many games for club and country.
Kasper Schmeichel, meanwhile, also scored Gerry six points for keeping a clean sheet against the Hornets, while former Fox Riyad Mahrez registered six too, after scoring at Burnley.
The deadline for Gameweek 16 is at 11:30am on Saturday ahead of the lunchtime kick-off between Everton and Chelsea at Goodison Park.
You can still take Taggart and other City fans on in the Foxes Fan League by using the code: ccjlu4.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard