- Leicester City’s charitable arm picked up a silver award for ‘Best Football Community Scheme – Premier League' at the Football Business Awards
- The awards recognise commercial success on and off the pitch
- The Football Business Awards Judging Panel 2019 were impressed with LCitC’s four-year strategy
- LCitC competed with Brighton & Hove Albion, Everton, Newcastle United, Southampton and West Ham United’s community charities
Winning gold was Brighton's Albion in the Community, with the Newcastle United Foundation earning bronze, in the Best Football Community Scheme – Premier League category.
Having rebranded, as well as winning the Niche Magazine Educational Excellence Award already this year, it continues to be a period of recognition for the hard work of Leicester City in the Community.
The Football Business Awards Judging Panel 2019, which consisted of a number of high-regarded personnel working in and around the football scene, were impressed with the future of Leicester City in the Community, commenting: “They have a very impressive range of programmes and, since the start of a four-year relaunch, they’ve done incredibly well.”
It has been an incredible period of expansion and change, which is reflected in our new four-year strategy. I am delighted that the judges saw great ambition and promise in our new way of working.Allison Tripney Head of Community
The Football Business Awards recognises both the business units within football clubs responsible for commercial success and off-field activity, alongside those professional services and businesses dedicated to supporting clubs and the game itself.
Allison Tripney, Head of Community, expressed her delight following the award presentation: “We are thrilled to be recognised so early on in our journey.
“It has been an incredible period of expansion and change, which is reflected in our new four-year strategy. I am delighted that the judges saw great ambition and promise in our new way of working.
“Leicester City in the Community have an incredibly dedicated and hard-working team, which I am proud to work alongside.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard