- Leicester City host Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday (3pm kick-off)
- LCFC Radio will once again provide live and free coverage of the encounter
- The Pre-Match Pint goes live from 12pm with Lewis Mason, Gerry Taggart and Nev Foulger
- Matt Elliott will join Dan Bates and Chris Parrott on Matchday Live from 2pm
The 3pm kick-off on Filbert Way sees Ralph Hasenhüttl's in-form Saints take on the Foxes in both sides' 22nd outing of the 2019/20 top-flight campaign.
Earlier in the season, City enjoyed a record-breaking 9-0 win at St. Mary's Stadium, but Southampton have impressed many over recent weeks.
Three hours before kick-off, the Pre-Match Pint goes live on LCFC Radio, with host Lewis Mason being joined by Gerry Taggart and Nev Foulger in the studio.
Over the course of the two-hour show, the panel will analyse the test Southampton are likely to pose while also assessing action elsewhere in the football world.
There will also be time for a host of regular features, including the Punny Old Game quiz, before Matchday Live takes over from 2pm.
Matchday Live is presented by Dan Bates, alongside commentator Chris Parrott and former Foxes captain Matt Elliott, who will provide his preview live on air.
All pre and post-match programming, meanwhile, will also be available on the Club's official Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels throughout the day.
|Pre-Match Show||Lewis Mason, Gerry Taggart, Nev Foulger||12pm||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & LCFC.com|
|Matchday Live||Dan Bates, Chris Parrott, Matt Elliott||2pm||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (not in-play) & LCFC.com|
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard