Extra-Time To Analyse Southampton Clash On LCFC Radio
- Extra-Time is live from 5:45pm on LCFC Radio on Monday evening
- Arlo White, Iwan Roberts and Gerry Taggart will star on the hour-long show
- The panel will reflect on Leicester City's loss to Southampton on Saturday
- After the show, live coverage of the Under-23s' clash at Brighton begins at 6:45pm
Hosted by Dan Bates, Extra-Time is an hour-long show which is broadcast every Monday following a weekend Leicester City fixture.
Following Saturday's 2-1 defeat by Southampton at King Power Stadium, Extra-Time will go live at 5:45pm on Monday evening.
Throughout the show, the panel will assess the action on Filbert Way, as well as analysing another busy weekend of Premier League football.
There will also be the regular Weekend Trivia quiz, including Last Fox Standing, while Arlo, Iwan and Gerry will take an early look ahead to City's next game.
Next Sunday, Brendan Rodgers' men head to Turf Moor to face Burnley in the Premier League (2pm kick-off), meaning they have a week to recover.
Following Extra-Time, meanwhile Foxes fans can then watch the Development Squad face Brighton & Hove Albion on the South Coast for free on LCFC TV.
Former Leicester defender Sean St Ledger joins Nick Walsh on commentary for the clash as the Under-23s look to build on a run of 11 wins in 12.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard