- Popular Leicester City in the Community Football Camps are available to book now
- Children as young as five can now get involved with camps (up to the age of 14)
- Participants will receive official LCFC merchandise for taking part at the two venues
The camps give youngsters a chance to play in a fun and friendly environment under the guidance of experienced Leicester City in the Community coaches.
The football-focused sessions - suitable for boys and girls aged between five and 14 - will be staged at the following locations:
- Quorn AFC | Tuesday 18 February | 9am to 3pm
- Wreake Valley Academy | Thursday 20 February & Friday 21 February | 9am to 3pm
Each camp, run by Level 2-qualified sports coaches from Leicester City in the Community, give youngsters the chance to hone their football skills in a relaxed outdoor setting.
Participants MUST bring appropriate clothing and footwear, shin pads, water and a packed lunch onto any of our camps.
During morning sessions, participants will learn a range of football skills that they can take into their grassroots games.
In the afternoon, participants will have the chance to partake in football-related games and win fantastic prizes for their efforts.
Afterwards, all players will receive official Leicester City merchandise to recognise their attendance and achievement.
Be sure to stay in touch with live updates on the February Football Camps via Leicester City in the Community's social media pages.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard