- Gerry Taggart transfers Roberto Firmino into his Fantasy Premier League team
- The Liverpool forward replaces Manchester United's Marcus Rashford
- Watford defender Craig Cathcart comes off the bench for Taggart's Foxes
- The Blue Army can still join the Foxes Fan League using the code: ccjlu4
With Marcus Rashford an injury doubt for Sunday's clash between Manchester United and Liverpool at Anfield, in comes Reds forward Roberto Firmino for Taggart's Foxes.
Priced at £9.4M, the Brazilian has scored 100 points in total so far in 2019/20, compared to the 134 points gathered by Rashford for the Red Devils this term.
Another change sees Taggart use his bench, with Watford defender Craig Cathcart coming into his starting line-up, taking the place of Sheffield United's John Lundstram.
Taggart's Foxes - Gameweek 23
The Hornets have conceded just six goals in as many games, winning four of them, under the guidance of former City manager Nigel Pearson at Vicarage Road.
Don't forget, you have until 11:30am on Saturday to make changes, while you can also take Taggart and other City fans on in the Foxes Fan League by using the code: ccjlu4.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard