- LCFC Radio will broadcast Leicester City's Carabao Cup Semi-Final second leg at Aston Villa on Tuesday
- Matt Elliott, Steve Walsh and Gerry Taggart are part of the matchday team on LCFC Radio
- Over six hours of coverage begins at 5:45pm on Tuesday night
- Fans can listen for free across social media and a dedicated LCFC.com Match Centre
Leicester City tackle their Midlands rivals at Villa Park with both sides knowing Tuesday's tie is all that stands between them and a final against either Manchester City or Manchester United.
From 4:45pm on Tuesday, the Pre-Match Pint show begins on LCFC.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, with two hours of pre-match chat and quizzes from the LCFC Radio studio.
Elliott and Walsh, both of whom lifted the League Cup as Foxes captains, will join host Lewis Mason back at King Power Stadium, before handing over to Matchday Live at 6:45pm.
Matchday Live is presented by Dan Bates from the Villa Park gantry, alongside commentator Chris Parrott and another League Cup-winning former Fox, ex-defender Taggart.
You can hear the team news first live on air, before live and free in-play commentary and post-match reaction will be available across a total of over six hours of broadcasting on LCFC Radio.
All pre and post-match coverage can be accessed on the Club's official social media channels, while in-play commentary is also available for free, on the dedicated LCFC.com Match Centre.
|Pre-Match Pint||Lewis Mason, Steve Walsh, Matt Elliott||4:45pm||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & LCFC.com|
|Matchday Live||Dan Bates, Chris Parrott, Gerry Taggart||6:45pm||Facebook, Twitter, YouTube (not in-play) & LCFC.com|
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard