- Popular Leicester City in the Community’s Football Camps are available to book now
- Seven to 12-year-olds can join LCitC in Hinckley for half-day sessions
- Due to impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), amendments have been made to typical camp day
- You MUST pre-book via tickets.lcfc.com to confirm your place
The football-focused sessions - suitable for boys and girls aged between seven and 12 – will take place at the following location:
Monday 24 & Tuesday 25 August
9:30-12:00 or 13:00-15:30
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, LCitC have adapted their delivery around the current Government and FA guidelines and the following shall take place at each camp:
- Camps will adhere to local Government and FA guidance, including socially distanced training sessions.
- There will be increased levels of personal hygiene opportunities throughout the camp, including regular handwashing and use of anti-bacterial hand gel.
- Pre-COVID-19 screening questions shall be asked to all participants prior to sessions commencing.
- We will only be accepting pre-booked participants, ensuring maximum numbers are adhered to.
- All staff members have received additional safeguarding and risk management training in relation to the new procedures which are required.
- All equipment used will be sanitised before use.
Please note, this is subject to change, depending on further FA and Government guidance updates.
Each camp, run by Level 2-qualified sports coaches from Leicester City in the Community, gives youngsters the chance to hone their football skills in a relaxed outdoor setting.
Participants MUST bring appropriate clothing and footwear, shin pads, sun cream and water onto any of our camps.
During a half session, participants will get involved in small group games, before playing matches to end the session – all of which adhere to current Government and FA guidelines.
Be sure to keep in touch with live updates on the Summer Football Camps via Leicester City in the Community social media pages.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard