- Former Leicester City defender Gerry Taggart to star on Matchday Minus Two this Friday
- The 30-minute discussion show will be broadcast at 12:30pm on Friday from the LCFC TV studio
- Taggart will reflect on action for the Club's first team, Development Squad and LCFC Women
- The Northern Irishman will also look ahead to Sunday's visit of Burnley to King Power Stadium
Ali Reghba and Mitch Clark got the goals for City's Under-23s at Leigh Sports Village, while Millie Farrow's first for the Club and a last-gasp penalty from Natasha Flint sealed a point for LCFC Women.
Matchday Minus Two: West Brom (A)
Jamie Vardy's form at The Hawthorns, the Premier League opener, LCFC Women's debut victory and the Development Squad's win in midweek are all discussed on Matchday Minus Two.
As usual, Matchday Minus Two will be broadcast two days ahead of Leicester's next outing - the visit of Sean Dyche's Burnley to King Power Stadium on Sunday evening (7pm kick-off).
Taggart will look ahead to that clash, which ended in a 2-1 success for the Foxes the last time the two sides met on Filbert Way, as well as speaking more generally about City's chances this season.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard