- Timothy Castagne features in Sunday's digital edition of CITY Matchday Magazine
- The Club's official programme is available to download for just £1.50 on shop.LCFC.com
- Manager Brendan Rodgers and Chairman Khun Top pen their regular pre-match notes
- Features with Development Squad midfielder Khanya Leshabela and LCFC Women's Natasha Flint are also in the digital publication
- Click HERE to download your copy!
Ahead of the Clarets visiting King Power Stadium this weekend, the 84-page digital programme can be downloaded from shop.LCFC.com for just £1.50.
A detailed analysis of the main threats posed by Sean Dyche's outfit is also provided, while Club Historian John Hutchinson's extensive Heritage section includes a new series: 'Leicester City In The Second World War'.
There are also feature interviews with Development Squad midfielder Khanya Leshabela and LCFC Women's Natasha Flint, after both teams got off to winning starts in their respective league seasons.
Throughout the issue, meanwhile, readers can access a host of video clips, provided by LCFC TV, relating to each article, bringing more interactivity to CITY Matchday Magazine in digital form.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard