- What is the best way to get to King Power Stadium?
For information to help plan your journey to us, please click HERE.
- How do I access the stadium on a matchday?
Several of the roads surrounding King Power Stadium close at least 30 minutes prior to kick-off, allowing for pedestrian access. We would advise arriving in plenty of time to enjoy the hospitality experience to its fullest. The roads will reopen once the game is underway but will close again at least 10 minutes prior to the final whistle.
- What entrance do I use to access my hospitality suite?
The appropriate entrance will be displayed on your e-ticket – please refer to this on arrival.
- What times do the hospitality suites open and close?
The suites open two-and-a-half hours prior to kick-off and close one hour after the final whistle, unless otherwise stated on your matchday itinerary.
- Is there a dress code?
The dress code is smart casual – strictly no trainers, sportswear or away team colours (this includes opposition club scarfs).
- Can I bring guests that support the away team?
You can, but away supporters are requested to adhere to the strict dress code stipulated above and respect that the seating area is situated amongst home fans and to conduct themselves accordingly. The Club reserves the right to eject any guest that has been deemed to have acted inappropriately, in line with our terms and conditions.
- What do I do if I have a specific dietary requirement?
In this case, please call the hospitality team at least five days prior to the fixture on 0344 815 5000 (Option 2), detailing your request.
- Are children permitted in the hospitality lounges?
Yes, in all hospitality suites with the exception of the Premier Lounge. *
* The Club reserves the right to amend this policy in exceptional circumstances.
- What areas of the stadium will I be required to wear a face covering?
Face coverings must be worn at all times throughout the stadium and in the seating bowl. Coverings can be removed when eating and drinking at your table.
- What COVID-19 prevention cleaning procedures do you have in place?
Our housekeeping team has increased the regularity and the thoroughness of their cleaning regime throughout King Power Stadium. Supporters are assured that the Club is taking all necessary precautions to prevent infection in the stadium.
- Will all food and drink be table service?
In some hospitality lounges, table service will be in operation. In those lounges where you are permitted to go to the bar, please comply with the social distancing measures in place.
- Is there a one-way system in operation?
Measures have been implemented to reduce contact between guests in circulation areas. Please follow the instructions of Club staff and customer liaison personnel on arrival.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard