- Former Leicester City defender Gerry Taggart set to star on Matchday Minus Two this Friday
- The 30-minute preview show will broadcast at 12:30pm on Friday from the LCFC TV studio
- Taggart will look back on action for the Club's first team and Development Squad from the last seven days
- The Northern Irishman will also look ahead to Sunday's trip to Manchester City and LCFC Women's FA Cup tie
Former Leicester City defender Gerry Taggart will preview what's to come for the Foxes, as well as analysing all the action from the last seven days, on the latest episode of Matchday Minus Two.
City's first team were victorious for the second time in the Premier League last weekend, beating Burnley 4-2 at King Power Stadium, before a 2-0 defeat at home to Arsenal in the Carabao Cup third round.
The Club's Development Squad, meanwhile, lost 3-0 to Everton Under-23s on Monday evening, following an impressive start to their campaign.
Matchday Minus Two: Burnley (H)
Harvey Barnes' performance against West Brom was one of the talking points as Matchday Minus Two looked ahead to the Premier League clash with Burnley.
As usual, Matchday Minus Two is set to broadcast two days before Leicester's next fixture - the trip to Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on Sunday 27 September (4:30pm kick-off).
Taggart will look ahead to that clash, as well as speaking about LCFC Women's home FA Cup quarter-final clash - also against City on Sunday (2pm kick-off).
Supporters can watch the 30-minute broadcast, for free, from 12:30pm on Friday on LCFC.com/tv, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube as Taggart once again provides his expert analysis on a hectic start to 2020/21.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard