- LCFC Women host Manchester City in the quarter-finals of the Women's FA Cup on Sunday (2pm kick-off)
- The match will be played behind closed doors at Farley Way Stadium in Quorn
- BBC Radio Leicester and CITY+, Man City's in-house TV station, will broadcast the game
- Supporters who have not yet received a refund for tickets purchased for the original fixture will be contacted directly
Leicester beat Burnley and Reading en route to the last-eight stage of the competition last term before women's football was suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Goals: LCFC Women 3 Blackburn Rovers 0
A strike by Charlie Devlin and a Natasha Flint brace secured LCFC Women an opening day win over Blackburn Rovers in the FA Women's Championship.
As a result, an exciting tie with two-time winners Man City awaits on Sunday - and coverage is available across several channels for the encounter, including the Club's social media accounts.
The match will be staged behind closed doors, but BBC Radio Leicester will provide live commentary from 2pm, while CITY+ will also broadcast the tie.
Goals: Sheffield United Women 2 LCFC Women 2
Millie Farrow scored her first goal for LCFC Women before Natasha Flint's late penalty at Sheffield United on Sunday afternoon.
The match will be played without spectators and, therefore, any supporters who have not yet received a refund for tickets purchased for the original fixture will be contacted directly.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard