- Leicester City legend Matt Elliott is set to star on Matchday Minus Two this Friday
- The 30-minute preview show broadcasts at 12:30pm on Friday from the LCFC TV studio
- Elliott will look ahead to Aston Villa's visit to King Power Stadium, which is coming up on Sunday
- The former Foxes captain will also look back at the latest action involving LCFC Women and City's Development Squad
Former Leicester City defender Matt Elliott will preview the Foxes' weekend return to Premier League action on the latest episode of Matchday Minus Two.
Due to the international break, City's first team have not played since losing out to West Ham United on Sunday 4 October.
Before that defeat, Leicester had triumphed in three consecutive Premier League fixtures, starting the season in fine form.
Matchday Minus Two: Europa League Draw Special
LCFC TV's Matchday Minus Two reacted live to the Europa League draw on Friday.
LCFC Women were the only City side in action this weekend and they were victorious for the second time this campaign, beating league leaders Liverpool Women 2-1 at Farley Way Stadium. Goals from Lachante Paul and Paige Bailey-Gayle ensured a hard-fought three points in the FA Women's Championship.
The Club's Development Squad, meanwhile, lost 3-1 to Harrogate Town in the EFL Trophy on Tuesday evening.
As always, Matchday Minus Two will broadcast live two days ahead of City's next fixture, which is the visit of Aston Villa on Sunday 18 October (7:15pm kick-off).
Elliott will look ahead to that match-up, as well as speaking about LCFC Women, who will look to record back-to-back victories when they travel to face Crystal Palace Women at Hayes Lane on Sunday (2pm kick-off). City's Under-23s are also in action at 2pm on Sunday, facing Manchester City at Academy Stadium.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard