- Five to 12-year-olds can join Leicester City in the Community’s Football Camps this October half term
- Due to impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), amendments have been made to typical camp day
- Camps take place in Oadby, Syston and Asfordby
- You must pre-book via lcfc.com/tickets to confirm your place
Leicester City in the Community’s football camps give youngsters a chance to play in a fun and friendly environment, under the guidance of experienced coaches.
The football-focused sessions - suitable for boys and girls aged between five and 12 – will take place at the following locations:
- Oadby Owls FC | Monday 19 - Wednesday 21 October | 9am-3pm or 9:30am-3:30pm | £50
- Wreake Valley Academy | Monday 19 – Friday 23 October | 9am-3pm or 9:30am-3:30pm | £60 (or £15 per day)
- Mowbray Rangers FC | Thursday 22 October | 9am-3pm or 9:30am-3:30pm | £15
Please note: all times stated above are BST.
With COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Leicester City in the Community have adapted delivery around current Government and FA guidelines and the following shall take place at each camp:
- Camps will adhere to local Government and FA guidance, including socially distanced training sessions.
- There will be increased levels of personal hygiene opportunities throughout the camp, including regular hand washing and use of anti-bacterial hand gel.
- Pre-COVID-19 screening questions shall be asked to all participants prior to sessions commencing.
- We will only be accepting pre-booked participants, ensuring maximum numbers are adhered to.
- All staff members have received additional safeguarding and risk management training in relation to the new procedures which are required.
- All equipment used will be sanitised before use.
This is subject to change, depending on further FA and Government guidance updates
Each camp, run by Level 2-qualified sports coaches from Leicester City in the Community, gives youngsters the chance to hone their football skills in a relaxed outdoor setting.
Participants MUST bring appropriate clothing and footwear, shin pads, and water onto any of our camps.
During morning sessions, participants will learn a range of football skills that they can take into their grassroots games.
In the afternoon, participants will have the chance to partake in football-related games and win fantastic prizes for their efforts!
See the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) measures we have popped in place to make our camps safe HERE.
Still unsure on booking? See how parents of summer Football Camps reacted to our measurements HERE.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard