- Leicester City's Development Squad are set to find out who they will face in Round Two of the EFL Trophy
- The Foxes qualified for the knockout stages with two wins from their three group games
- There are 32 teams left in the competition, with the draw regionalised into north and south sections
- The draw takes place at 6:15pm this Friday, live on TalkSPORT
The draw for the first knockout round of this season's competition takes place at 6:15pm this Friday, from Birmingham City's St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium.
There are 32 teams remaining in the competition, which will be split into Northern and Southern sections of the draw for Round Two.
The Foxes, who reached the quarter-finals in 2019/20, qualified for this season's knockout stages by beating Sky Bet League 1 side Hull City and Sky Bet League 2 outfit Grimsby Town, to take six points from three Group H games.
Hull also qualified, as group winners, beating City to top spot on goal difference and will therefore be handed a home draw in the next round, playing a runner-up from another Northern region group.
Coventry City manager Mark Robins will help to conduct the draw live on TalkSPORT 2.
Round Two fixtures are scheduled to be played week commencing 7 December 2020.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard