- Leicester City face Scott Parker's Fulham at King Power Stadium in the Premier League on Monday (5:30pm kick-off)
- Live and free coverage of the encounter will be available on LCFC TV and LCFC Radio
- The Foxes currently sit fourth in the top flight table, while the newly-promoted Cottagers are 19th
- Matt Elliott, Tony Cottee and Gerry Taggart will star on comprehensive coverage across the Club's channels
The Premier League clash sees both sides looking to avenge last weekend's defeats to Merseyside opponents, Liverpool and Everton.
For the Foxes, they come into the game off the back of qualifying from the UEFA Europa League group stages on Thursday evening and could climb back to the upper echelons of the top flight standings with a win.
Fulham, meanwhile, have had a week to stew on their narrow defeat by the Toffees and are looking to avoid a third-straight loss as they battle to move away from the bottom of the table.
On Monday, LCFC TV will be your hub for all the pre-match build up, with Matchday Live - accessible for free on social media and LCFC.com - on air from 4pm, as presenter Dan Bates broadcasts live from King Power Stadium.
Also in the studio will be City legend Gerry Taggart, while former Foxes forward Tony Cottee is set to join the conversation via video link to look ahead to the visit of the Cottagers, during an hour-and-a-half long preview show.
LCFC Radio's live commentary then begins from around 5:20pm, with ex-City captain Matt Elliott analysing events, alongside commentator Chris Parrott.
Full match coverage can be listened to via the LCFC.com Match Centre, which will be followed by a further 30 minutes of analysis and reaction after the final whistle, including interviews with key figures from inside the Leicester camp.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard