- Leicester City take on Manchester United in the Emirates FA Cup last eight on Sunday (5pm kick-off)
- The two sides drew 2-2 when they last met at King Power Stadium in the Premier League
- Gerry Taggart, Matt Elliott and Iwan Roberts will be the guests on LCFC Radio and LCFC TV coverage
- The Blue Army can watch and listen for free by logging in as Digital Members on the Club's website
- Pre and post-match broadcasting can also be accessed on the Club's Facebook and Twitter feeds
The Matchday Live broadcast is set to commence at 3:30pm on Sunday, with one-and-half-hours of discussion, debate and previews ahead of kick-off, including the all important team news.
Three Leicester City legends will be on hand to share their views in the company of Dan Bates, with Matt Elliott and Iwan Roberts starring on the show, along with Gerry Taggart dialling in from the press box.
Then, from approximately 4:50pm, join James Fielden and former Foxes defender Taggart, who will talk through the events as they unfold via live commentary on LCFC Radio. This can be accessed for free on the dedicated LCFC.com Match Centre.
Following the full-time whistle on Filbert Way, it's back to the studio for another 30 minutes of analysis from the panel, while we'll also, if time allows, hear from key figures from the Leicester City camp.
Supporters can head over to the Club's official social media channels for all the post-match chat. Digital Members on LCFC.com (free sign-up) can listen to live commentary on the Club's official website and all other programming is over on social media.
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard