- Matt Elliott to field questions from the Blue Army over at @LCFC on Instagram on Thursday
- The former Foxes captain made 290 appearances for the Club, winning the League Cup in 2000
- Fans should head over to @LCFC on Instagram on Thursday afternoon to submit their questions
- Iconic retro shirts from Elliott's spell with Leicester City are available to buy now online
Following the relaunch of three iconic retro kits - the 1994-96 home and away shirts, plus the fondly remembered 1995 jade/navy strip and 1996-98 white away kit - one of the Foxes' most iconic former skippers will spend Thursday answering questions from the Blue Army.
Signed from Oxford United in 1997 by manager Martin O'Neill, Elliott played a pivotal role in one of the Club's most fondly remembered eras, securing several top-10 finishes in the Premier League and scoring both goals as City won the League Cup with a 2-1 win over Tranmere Rovers in 2000.
Elliott was also central to Leicester's successful bid for promotion in 2002/03 under the management of Micky Adams as the ex-Scotland international went on to make 290 appearances, scoring 33 goals.
Members of the Foxes faithful can send in their teasers for our former captain by submitting questions on the Club's Instagram story in the afternoon on Thursday 15 April and the very best will be put to Elliott himself later in the day.
Then, Matty will answer as many as he can over on @LCFC on Instagram!
To secure yourself a piece of history and purchase a shirt worn in yesteryear, click HERE to browse Leicester City's official retro range.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard