- Leicester City will battle with Southampton for a place in the Emirates FA Cup Final on Sunday
- Leicester saw off Manchester United in the last-eight, while the Saints beat AFC Bournemouth
- Gerry Taggart, Tony Cottee and Matt Elliott are set to provide their insights
- Fans can watch and listen for free via the Club's website and the official @LCFC social channels
From 5pm on Sunday afternoon, the Matchday Live coverage is set to get underway with Leicester City stalwarts Gerry Taggart and Tony Cottee alongside presenter Dan Bates in the LCFC TV studio.
The trio will be joined by Matt Elliott, who will be live from Wembley Stadium, to discuss, preview and debate the last-four clash against the Saints.
There'll also be time for interviews from inside the Foxes' camp, and a view of the opposition ahead of the 6:30pm kick-off, as well as bringing you team news from the capital.
Alongside commentator John Dunn, former Foxes captain Elliott will then talk through proceedings as they happen, with live LCFC Radio commentary beginning at approximately 6:20pm.
Matchday Live can be accessed on both LCFC TV and @LCFC social media, while commentary will be available for Digital Members (free sign-up) to listen for free on the Club's official website, via the dedicated LCFC.com Match Centre.
Following full-time at Wembley, meanwhile, the panel will provide a further half an hour of analysis, while we'll also, if time allows, hear from key figures from the Leicester City dressing room.
Concluding over four hours of free City coverage throughout the evening, the Blue Army can visit the Club's official social media channels for all the post-match chat.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard