- Çağlar Söyüncü is in contention to feature for Leicester City this weekend, says Brendan Rodgers
- The Turkey centre-back was absent for the Foxes at West Ham United last Sunday
- Cengiz Ünder could also feature for City at Wembley Stadium, the Northern Irishman confirms
- Harvey Barnes is 'progressing really well' in his return from a knee injury
The Foxes face Southampton at Wembley Stadium on Sunday (6:30pm kick-off) looking to book the Club's place in the final against either Chelsea or Manchester City on 15 May.
Söyüncü, 24, missed last weekend's Premier League fixture against West Ham United at London Stadium after a late return from international duty with Turkey, but has trained alongside his Leicester team-mates at LCFC Training Ground during the past week.
Harvey’s still a number of weeks away. We’re hoping in the next few weeks he can get out onto the field. He’s progressing really well, but he’s certainly not ready for this weekend.Brendan Rodgers
"He’s absolutely fine," Rodgers said of the Turkish centre-back inside the King Power Centre in Seagrave on Friday afternoon. "He’s looked terrific in training this week, so he’s available and ready to play."
Academy graduate Barnes, 23, has been in rehabilitation with the Club's medical staff since 28 February and has since undergone surgery on his knee.
"Cengo will be available," the Northern Irishman added. "He’s trained with the squad this week, so that’s really good news. Harvey’s still a number of weeks away. We’re hoping in the next couple of weeks he can get out onto the field. He’s progressing really well, but he’s certainly not ready for this weekend."
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard