- Leicester City travel to Southampton for Friday's Premier League clash at St. Mary's Stadium (8pm kick-off)
- Former Foxes Paul Dickov, Gerry Taggart and Matt Elliott are set to feature on Matchday Live from 6:30pm
- Over four hours of coverage will be available for free only on LCFC.com
- There will be no social media broadcast of the show, with a social media boycott taking place from 3pm on Friday
The only place to follow all of the action on LCFC Radio will be via LCFC.com. There will be no social media broadcast in response to the ongoing and sustained discriminatory abuse received online by players and many others connected to football.
The Premier League encounter at St. Mary's Stadium sees third-place Leicester take on 15th-place Southampton on the south coast, as the two sides meet for the third time this season.
Ahead of Friday's 8pm kick-off, LCFC TV's Matchday Live broadcast will begin at 6:30pm, starting over four hours of comprehensive coverage of the top-flight clash.
Joining presenter Dan Bates in the LCFC TV studio, former Foxes Paul Dickov and Gerry Taggart will share their pre-match thoughts during a one-and-a-half hour discussion, which will include team news, previews and interviews with key figures from both camps.
City's 2000 League Cup winner Matt Elliott will also join the discussion remotely from the press box at St. Mary's, before providing live commentary alongside Chris Parrott from approximately 7:50pm.
LCFC Radio's commentary can be accessed exclusively via the LCFC.com Match Centre - free for Digital Members - where the Blue Army will also find in-depth updates, match photography and a plethora of #SouLei-related content.
There will then be a further 30 minutes of post-match chat and debate with Dickov, Taggart and Elliott after the full-time whistle, followed by all the reaction to the match.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard